• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

motor mount

CSVT STL

New CEG'er
my stock motor mount needs to be replaced...is there a certain kind of mount anyone suggests

Which mount is it? The front and the rear motor mounts can be filled by Pole120 and will stiffen things up a bit. If it's one of the side mounts just find a stock replacement.

those are not motor mounts they are roll restrictors .... there is one motor mount and it is on the passanger fender ... the trans mount is on the drivers fender ...

OEM is the best replacement, maybe the only one ...

I wanna see the motor mounts :) Then Ill just fill them with 80A LOL

You know there is one reason why I don't list 80A's right? Its all about respect man. I understand you put alot of work into the 94A's and im not about to cramp your style :)

Oh on that note hit me up on AIM or PM

I wanna see the motor mounts :) Then Ill just fill them with 80A LOL

You know there is one reason why I don't list 80A's right? Its all about respect man. I understand you put alot of work into the 94A's and im not about to cramp your style :)

Oh on that note hit me up on AIM or PM

I know, it's appreciated. I'll be listing the 80's in the new product lineup since they seem to be holding up...that was really the only reason i never took the time to build them, had no time to test a set.

As for filling my new mounts...they're not fillable...not solid, but not fillable either...but they are several pounds lighter and a whole lot nicer looking...

Back