• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Early August meet at my place???

july 28th works for me

what time are you thinking of doing this?

Bob perhaps i could come early and we could swap switches before the meet?

Doesn't matter what time. Do we want to do a bbq kinda thing or go out to dinner (this time make a reservation well in advance)

As for the switches... we can do it DURING the meet. haha. Maybe we can get some stuff done on the cars while we're here. A/C Accumulator here I come!

lets do a BBQ thing, we can all bring some food, and save some money and work on cars! plus your house is the ****! with all them cows across the way, and the road right by your house thats wicked fun to drive! anyways, see you all there.

Well I'm going to go ahead and say the 28th or 29th. What is better for everyone else? Even if only a few can make it, that's fine. We can still have a good ole time.

so 28th?? 29th?? whats everybody want?

i might as well start a list of people attending for the hell of it because no one has started one yet.

1. Cannondalemtb
2. S2knott

im in cape cod til the 29th, but it appears N. Attleborough is about on my way home..
when the date and time is definite i'll try to figure out if i can make it.

I know that most people want to do it the 29th, but I can only do it the 28th. The the final date: 7/28. The time: 12 or 1? Earilier? Later? Time doesn't really matter to me.

Back