• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Early August meet at my place???

I will know later in the week if I can make the 28th .... if my father wants to install the engine back into his mustang this coming weekend then I'll be home for that as we should be able to fire it up also :laugh:

Ok, umm. I want to go, and let me make that totally clear. But I'm currently extraordinarly financially burdened and my car insurance bill is due on the 28th. $164.58. My bank accounts are nearly dry because of school and I seriously don't think I will be able to afford the gas because I have to drive to UMass all week every day from here in EL. :( Obviously this is kinda personal and I feel awkward making this kind of excuse, but I think it's necessary so that way I don't like like a DB or something...:( It won't be HORRIBLE on gas, (it's just 90 to 495 to RT 1 from where I am) but I literally am that financially burdened at this moment. But I will let you know. I feel so crappy about it, but that's college for you...:nonono:

I cant make it unfortunately im going to be driving up to BOSTON on thursday and my cousin is gonna be here in jersey till the 1st or sumthing. I had three ppl ready to come but if I dont go they dont go... yes they are on it...

Sry was hoping to meet some of you guys....

Ok, umm. I want to go, and let me make that totally clear. But I'm currently extraordinarly financially burdened and my car insurance bill is due on the 28th. $164.58. My bank accounts are nearly dry because of school and I seriously don't think I will be able to afford the gas because I have to drive to UMass all week every day from here in EL. :( Obviously this is kinda personal and I feel awkward making this kind of excuse, but I think it's necessary so that way I don't like like a DB or something...:( It won't be HORRIBLE on gas, (it's just 90 to 495 to RT 1 from where I am) but I literally am that financially burdened at this moment. But I will let you know. I feel so crappy about it, but that's college for you...:nonono:

which umass?

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised you're coming up to Manchester. Have you mapped that out yet? It's further than going to Bob's house, which means ouch on the gas money issue.
Not that we don't mind having you or anything. :)

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised you're coming up to Manchester. Have you mapped that out yet? It's further than going to Bob's house, which means ouch on the gas money issue.
Not that we don't mind having you or anything. :)

Ooo I tried mapping it out. I'm still not sure which way I want to go. But I'll have two more weeks worth of pay under my belt and my car insurance is due on the 28th of each month, haha. I was thinking taking the pike to 495 to uhh, 293 it looks like? I know it seems roundabout, but it'd be all highway. I was also looking and I see that Rt202 goes right from near where I live all the way to right near Manchester! But I wasn't sure if it was backroads :shrug:. I might as well just follow the sun. Problem solved :D. The only thing I'm afraid of is having a problem (another) with my car while getting up there and not being able afford its return to my house/repair. But it's held up many long-distance trips so I think I'm ok.

booooooo you whores....this is the last meet i'll be able to go to for a while since im gonna be stuck up in the middle of nowhere at school...i was hoping for a big turnout:cry:

CMON GUYS!!!!!!

booooooo you whores....

Just because you quoted Mean Girls I now feel even more obliged to go. Thanks a lot. As if I don't feel bad enough already :laugh: .

(Mean Girls is the most hilarious movie ever, btw.)

Last edited:
Back