• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

ill try to be their. dont save me spot though cuz idk what time ill be showing up. Where exactly is it, like cross roads and when were you all planing on meeting their?

I'll try to be there. Don't save me spot though because idk what time I'll be showing up. Where exactly is it? Cross roads and when were you all planing on meeting there?

BTW, all the information is in this thread if you took the 30 seconds to skim it over.

BTW, all the information is in this thread if you took the 30 seconds to skim it over.

thanks for dissin me so late, i appreciate it. Im saven 2 spots in the morning at the comerica bank, for klassse act and his friend.

edit: Correct my grammar, I didn't think about it when i wrote this.

so out of all the hot cars i saw today one really got my attention. not 2 feet away from me was the roush mustang police pacage from the transformers movie. AAAAAAAAH!!!

so out of all the hot cars i saw today one really got my attention. not 2 feet away from me was the roush mustang police pacage from the transformers movie. AAAAAAAAH!!!

that ish was dope wasnt it! didnt see your car though?

hmmm... i didn't see any other contours while i was out there. he must have been cruising for a while, i was out there at around 7

Last edited:
Its 3:55 a.m. and I'm ready to go. Hector and I will be rollin' out of the driveway in about 30 minutes, if anyone needs to call me and has my cell, go ahead and we'll see you guys out there:laugh:

Had a great time! Big thanks to Hector for coming out from Chicago for his first WDC, along with Amar and his friend for their first one too! Nice to see Tom and his son again come all the way from the Cleveland Ohio area and hang out with us. Thanks to JD and his bro Geoff too. Also nice drive-by from Alex:shrug: I will be posting my pics, soon!

Back