• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Dyno thread

You running on stock tune still? The PCM can adjust for the 20% increase in displacement in open loop but I'd be very curious to see your A/F and such while in closed loop under wot.

yeah. stock tune. only things changed are the maf housing is now a 75mm pro flow and the MSD ignition (stock timing remains)

the wideband cuts out (bad connector on the guage itself) but when i get it to work it is good, but its idling a little lean. its still running rich at 12.5:1 but that's a safe range at WOT. we'll see how she dynos!

No I am most likely still coming but it wont be in my 3l turbo and I am not going to dyno Vader. I just had it dyno'd

Woohoo... Icefury gave me his dyno spot. Looks like I'll be able to see if there is a difference from my baseline run now after all.

anyone else looking for a dyno spot? works got me in a jam for cash so im trying not to spend more.

we had 11 out of 18 cars show up today. :nonono:

i would like to thank our fine members for making me look like an ass to my boss.

we had 11 out of 18 cars show up today. :nonono:

i would like to thank our fine members for making me look like an ass to my boss.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: if i would of known people weren't gong to show. i would of went:mad:

Name of who didn't go. that way we can give them a beating tonight or tomorrow.

The MN crew shows up at 10 and were some of the very first people there... It was pathetic - communication was ****. I thought the hell cruise was for the people who couldn't get a dyno spot - not for everything who didin't want to go to hell... We need a down payment on the dyno spots from here on out.

The MN crew shows up at 10 and were some of the very first people there... It was pathetic - communication was ****. I thought the hell cruise was for the people who couldn't get a dyno spot - not for everything who didin't want to go to hell... We need a down payment on the dyno spots from here on out.

well, if we do the dyno day again next year, it will be prepayment only.

Back