• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Waterford Hills Open Track 5/15/2008

I would recommend setting up a paypal account. your going to need it for other things SZ related as well.

Within the next 2 weeks I am gonna open it up to other non-ceg'rs

Hey, got the paypal finally set up (it's like pulling teeth to get a good connection around here) and I sent it to the address you said to. so....

21. jamesmason1 or where ever I fall in this little list. thanks for your patience and have a good one.

Pud, bagged, stoobie you have until friday to paypal me otherwise im deleting your names off the list and opening it to others !

List has been updated and if you have not paid then your name was taken off the list.

I am now opening it to members from other groups!!!!! If you are a CEG'r and wanna do the track day then I highly suggest sending in the $25 deposit asap

#1 MxRacer- Deposit Paid
#2 T-o-double-dizzle- Deposit Paid
#3 SoundQ SVT - Deposit paid
#4 Barge -Deposit paid
#5 Pole120- Deposit paid
#6 fornetti14- Deposit paid
#7 Trapps- Deposit paid
#8 Steeda - deposit paid
#9 rkneeshaw- Deposit paid
#10 Zenboy- deposit paid
#11 SVThopeful-Deposit paid
#12 Hector- Deposit paid
#13 Icefury- Deposit paid
#14 Ra^2- Deposit paid
#15 Zoom Zoom Diva- Deposit paid
#16 M!key-Deposit paid
#17 Striker2-Deposit paid
#18 JamesMason-Deposit paid
#19 Boumacj-Deposit paid
#20 Dan Sandberg - SVTOA-HOI member (Lightning)

I just sent out the e-mail to members of my local SVTOA-HOI chapter to get their interest and deposits. As I get responses from them, I'll hold the spots pending their payment of the deposit.

#1 MxRacer- Deposit Paid
#4 Barge -Deposit paid
#5 Pole120- Deposit paid
#7 Trapps- Deposit paid
#8 Steeda - deposit paid
#10 Zenboy- deposit paid
#12 Hector- Deposit paid
#14 Ra^2- Deposit paid
#16 M!key-Deposit paid
#19 Boumacj-Deposit paid
#20 Dan Sandberg - SVTOA-HOI member (Lightning)
#21 Don Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)

#1 MxRacer- Deposit Paid
#4 Barge -Deposit paid
#5 Pole120- Deposit paid
#7 Trapps- Deposit paid
#8 Steeda - deposit paid
#10 Zenboy- deposit paid
#12 Hector- Deposit paid
#14 Ra^2- Deposit paid
#16 M!key-Deposit paid
#19 Boumacj-Deposit paid
#20 Dan Sandberg - SVTOA-HOI member (Lightning) - Deposit Paid
#21 Don Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)- Deposit Paid
#22 Boris Peharda - SVTOA-HOI member (M3 for now)

#1 MxRacer- Deposit Paid
#4 Barge -Deposit paid
#5 Pole120- Deposit paid
#7 Trapps- Deposit paid
#8 Steeda - deposit paid
#10 Zenboy- deposit paid
#12 Hector- Deposit paid
#14 Ra^2- Deposit paid
#16 M!key-Deposit paid
#19 Boumacj-Deposit paid
#20 Dan Sandberg - SVTOA-HOI member (Lightning) - Deposit Paid
#21 Don Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)- Deposit Paid
#22 Boris Peharda - SVTOA-HOI member (M3 for now)
#23 Ken Mallinson - SHO Club / SVTOA-HOI member (SHO)

I still have 4 people that I sent the notice to that I have not heard back from. If a CEG'r wants one of the last spots, you better hurry. Your time has about run out.

Im glad were going to have a bunch of non contours running the track at spring zing. I know thats why I go :cool:

Im glad were going to have a bunch of non contours running the track at spring zing. I know thats why I go :cool:

Then maybe pay the deposit fee along with the other clown who so called are gonna run. I refuse to wait forever for CEG'rs with no money.

Question is have 6 non contours? or no track day.

Waterford hills was not the only option.

additionally you refused my deposit, so dont even mention to me about "maybe pay the deposit". You're worried that I might not have the 125 by next spring? Please... how well do you know the rest of the people on your list.

It was the only option, I don't feel like driving all over michigan. Neither does the rest of CEG. You don't have 25 dollars to pay to reserve your spot? Why should barge pay for you? Give me a break. I don't know them but they paid the 25 dollars.

Paypal me $25 and you can be on the list as well. Why should the rules be any different for you?

If it really matters, I'm not just pulling guys off the street to fill slots. All of them have experience on road courses (though not Waterford Hills, which is why they are interested at all) and they also have varying degrees of experience as instructors.

Boris has been an instructor at numerous events around the country for lots of different car clubs and manufacturers.
Don has quite a bit of experience instructing too, especially in FWD platforms since he is so involved with the SHO community. Many people on here have dealt with Don before as well with the Wheelskin Steering wheel cover group buy.
Ken is Don's son and also has done some instructing in the SHO community and I think also at an SVTOA event.
Dan probably has the least instructing experience of this group, but has been to several open track events over the past few years.

The biggest complaint I heard at Gingerman this year was that people that wanted to learn and do well did not have any instruction and had to try to figure it out on their own. I am hoping that with these guys (and two more experienced instructors I am waiting to hear back from) that there may be some learning and benefit come out of this day at the track once they themselves get some laps and some familiarity with the track. I am hoping they can help the rest of us get the most out of our capabilities to get more enjoyment and more SAFETY than we could on our own with a bunch of newbies (and I still count myself as one with only 3 full track days experience) flailing around on the track.

The CEG members have had over 2 months to come up with a measly $25 to hold a spot. How much longer should Steeda have waited to collect deposits so that he can reserve the track?

It was the only option, I don't feel like driving all over michigan. Neither does the rest of CEG. You don't have 25 dollars to pay to reserve your spot? Why should barge pay for you? Give me a break. I don't know them but they paid the 25 dollars.

Paypal me $25 and you can be on the list as well. Why should the rules be any different for you?

Why barge was giving me the 25$ is irrelevant. It would be no different then him sending me the 25 dollars and then me sending it to you, except this way no one looses money through paypal. YOU just didnt want to take it out of the money YOU owe him. but whatever, its only semantics right?

Well, considering a good number of the CEG members aren't going to be running Contours either, I fail to see the significance.

I was being facetious :cool:

Steeda,

Did you get the deposits from Boris and Ken? I see you haven't updated the list since before you left to go to the Dragon...

Ok. I'll follow up with them to find out what happened. Ken said he was going to do it the morning I added him to the list.

Back