• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Todays adventure.

Speaking of people wanting to know what kind of car I have...today on the highway I had some black guys ride next to me on I-380 yelling over to me "WHAT KIND OF FORD IS THAT???"

Needless to say, when they found out it was an SVT Contour, they gave me a thumbs up and yelled, "THATS AN AWESOME CAR DUDE!"

It made my day.

You forgot to add....once they caught up to you they asked what kind of car it was. :D
No more needs to be said. :)

WTF - Have ya never been to JERSEY ?!?!

lol yeah. but you can't argue with actually being able to walk to the corner store and get something you need as opposed to hiking with a great risk of getting mauled by a mountain lion or something.

or hopping in the car and driving 30 miles to the nearest town.

Well PA was much more beautiful when we had a coast....

....but then we threw all our trash into the ocean and Jersey was born, funny thing is that we still haven't learned because we're still throwing all of our trash there.

lol i'd pick jersey over pa any day. pa is just too rural...and i don't care for philly or any of the other cities.

maybe when i'm a retired geezer and stop partying.

lol i'd pick jersey over pa any day. pa is just too rural...and i don't care for philly or any of the other cities.

maybe when i'm a retired geezer and stop partying.

Well that's your choice, but personally I love all of the open country, and even more I love the windy well-paved backroads around my house that have virtually no traffic on them ever. Yeah, it's rural, but who wants to live in a big, dirty, overcrowded, polluted, and noisy city anyway? Oh well, that's just my opinion.

Atleast it doesn't cost $100 to get drunk here...like it does in the city. :laugh:

$6-7 a beer is kinda high, but that's why you drink vodka...amongst other things.

even still, it might cost $100 but there's also a million times better chance the chick you wake up with the next morning will have teeth and won't be your cousin!

Well that's your choice, but personally I love all of the open country, and even more I love the windy well-paved backroads around my house that have virtually no traffic on them ever. Yeah, it's rural, but who wants to live in a big, dirty, overcrowded, polluted, and noisy city anyway? Oh well, that's just my opinion.

Beautiful women. The most beautiful in the country.

I couldn't live in manhatten either. I wouldn't call my neighborhood any of the things you said above, and i'm central to anywhere i need to go.

even still, it might cost $100 but there's also a million times better chance the chick you wake up with the next morning will have teeth and won't be your cousin!

Now you're confusing us with Texas. And if that's ever happened to you, I'd suggest laying off the booze at your next family reunion.:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah man, I don't know what bars you've been to down here, but a good majority of the ones in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre are nothing but people around my age and some pretty hot wimminz.

i only know of 3 hot chicks from PA. Bam MArgera's wife (and i'm not sure where she's from) and one time i was out there and pulled into a gas station and saw 2 pretty hot girls roll up in an eclipse. but, judging by the illegal activities that were happening in my car we didn't say anything to them. then again, it could have been a hallucination.

EDIT: glen, all i'm sayin is if you spent some time in a real NYC club you'd change your tune. You could be all like "i'm not a club person!" but there was a time when i said the same thing. even though i'm semi retired, i've got one more good run in me yet.

but that ridiculous hat won't fly in there.

Last edited:
Back