• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sad Goodbye

Todd

New CEG'er
Well all, its been fun and very much informative coming to this site for the past several years, but I finally traded in my Contour. With over 110,000 miles on her, I figured it was time to say good bye. Going to miss everyone here. So just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my problems. peace everyone.

Todd

Hey! No one says you can't troll anymore! Jeez look at all the former-Contique-owning trollers! Join 'em! We don't like seeing people just go cuz they got rid of their car :(

I will mostly likely pop in once in a while to see what everyone is doing with their Contours. I purchased a new KIA Spectra, I wanted something economical. I was going to post my in dash pioneer navagation in the classifieds, but it said I had to have at least 50 posts before I could post anything? Is that new?

I will mostly likely pop in once in a while to see what everyone is doing with their Contours. I purchased a new KIA Spectra, I wanted something economical. I was going to post my in dash pioneer navagation in the classifieds, but it said I had to have at least 50 posts before I could post anything? Is that new?
nope thats not new but shoot me a pm with your price on it

That is to avoid "new" users having less than 50 posts... you been registered since 01.. Send WorldTour a PM about this situation, if you desire, and see what he can work out.

Tell him I sent ya!

Eww Kia! Well, at the least you'll be getting over 150% the gas mileage you were getting before :crazy:. Don't expect the car to last more than 80k. My buddy had one handed down from his sister. It was an '02 I believe, and well taken care of. He started having issues all over the car. It made at least 5 different ridiculous sounds while driving that made him nervous. (they made me nervous, too!) And he said it became a money pit. And with how much the car cost, and the lack of pleasure he got out of driving it, he didn't think it was worth it at all. Now he has an '07 Corolla S. But anyways, I hope you have fun with that Spectra! Let us know what you think of it :cool:

Well hopefully mine lasts longer! :) I got the extended warranty, so i'm completely covered for 10 years and 100,000 miles... thats bumper to bumper.. yeah! :) I'll let you know how I like it, but so far its been a blast.

Back