• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm leaning towards not since Allen may be wearing stilletos and a g-string. :censored: :nonono:

Yeah, don't pretend with us Pete.
You know you want to see Allen is his "gear" working his magic with the tent pole. ;)

working his magic with the pole. ;)

:shrug:

pole.JPG

:crazy:

Oh that picture of Elky & the pole is GREAT :D !!! Maybe HE should be at Carlisle :confused: .

I don't think there's any way I'm gonna be in heels & g-string at Carlisle , no matter HOW much I drink ! There are better examples than me that should be on the pole ...

Hi Chris and hi everyone!
It was late and I was wearing the "business" hat last night with my non-personal post.

Hmmm, Terri has a "business" hat? Bring it to Carlisle. ;)

Stop by more often!

Actually I had to crack up when someone mentioned the beanie with propeller. If I had a "business" hat - that would be the one. There was a time at a prior job where all the "managers" left for training and I was left to juggle about six departments - as a peon, mind you.

If I could have found a propeller hat, I intended to write each department duty in a color-block and then walk around spinning the "arrow" to choose what I was going to work on next.

Whoa - now I'm REALLY off topic.

Umm - I DO have a cool hat for Carlisle - I just have to remember to bring it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back