• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my new rims

I-Dom-In-8

Hard-core CEG'er
My Heart is in WGL, but My Body is in Chicago
Here's some quick pics of my Rota Boost rims in Gunmetallic, I love the way they look :cool: ..The center caps they sent me were the wrong ones so the new ones should be here monday..

Its not the best pics and the car was dirty and not waxed, Im waiting on my springs to get here to do a full photo-shoot..

IMG_330111111.jpg

2222.jpg

33333.jpg

looks hot! great choice on rims. i cant wait to see it with the RCE springs on it.

I still think they look dumb.

you have created a reputation of yourself on these forums of one who is ignorant, hostile, problematic, and obnoxious. as a result of your behavior, your opinion, while you are entitled to have one, doesnt mean much to anyone.

in the future, refrain from posting your opinion about anything because all it is doing is using up your valuable time that you could be spending on working on becoming a better person. becoming a better person will not just benefit you here but in your daily life and the people you interact with.

you have created a reputation of yourself on these forums of one who is ignorant, hostile, problematic, and obnoxious. as a result of your behavior, your opinion, while you are entitled to have one, doesnt mean much to anyone.

in the future, refrain from posting your opinion about anything because all it is doing is using up your valuable time that you could be spending on working on becoming a better person. becoming a better person will not just benefit you here but in your daily life and the people you interact with.

I don't really care if any of you agree with me. He posted these pretty much asking for opinions. I gave mine. I could care less if you wanted to read it.

Dont like it? Block me, otherwise STFU.

Back