• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

saw a Black SVT with e1 wheels, tinted windows, black reflector, clear taillights and SVT stickers at the lower rear or the rear doors. Saw going North on Gratiot then turned around to go South and then turned West onto 11 Mile (the 696 service drive).

I spotted a silver CSVT just N of 21 and Romeo Plank that has a price in the window of $2975 and another day I noticed it had some out of state plates on it.

Spotted SF SVT on ford rd and new burg Greyish aftermarket wheels SVT on the rear doors in Grey. Maybe a mirko? only caught a quick glimpse

Beans, is that you that I see often at A2 Road and Haggerty around 6:30ish weeknights? I see a black w/ E0 wheels, and other black w/ E1 wheels in that general area.

Plus I always see MIVE (VW) and CEG folks on Hines Drive. Usually, however, I see VW folks when I'm in the Contour, and CEG folks when I'm in the VW. Talk about identity crisis!

hey saw 2 svts 1 a gunmetalish color and a 2nd that was a dark blue with big rims at a rest stop in ohio on sunday the 19th about 2pm i belive they were with a kitted cougar. looked sweet just wanted to say rides look sick guys

hey saw 2 svts 1 a gunmetalish color and a 2nd that was a dark blue with big rims at a rest stop in ohio on sunday the 19th about 2pm i belive they were with a kitted cougar. looked sweet just wanted to say rides look sick guys

That was the Stage3 Motorworks crew - Dominic (BuckeyeSVT), Billy (3LSVT), and Henry(Rikenbomb from NECO). CougarFest was in South Bend last weekend, and they were on the way home from there on Sunday.

Check out the photos on www.cougarfest.com - click on "Past CougarFests" for the albums. They will be adding new pics all week.

The grey SVT is mine and the other one is Buckeye SVT or formally cardoc. The blue one is kona blue off of the 2010 mustang gt500. we were on our way home from cougarfest with one of our friends. My car is Graphite Grey Effect and there are pics around here lol. thanks for the compliment man!! Billy

Tim (Corbett)'s old CSVT has been spotted numerous times around the Shelby Township area and its pretty rough lookin' but still has that orange airbrushed paint job on it.

Tim (Corbett)'s old CSVT has been spotted numerous times around the Shelby Township area and its pretty rough lookin' but still has that orange airbrushed paint job on it.

I think that is the one I just saw last friday after leaving Stoney Creek. It was sitting in someones front yard with a for sale sign in the front window.

T-red E1 SVT going east on Detroit Rd in Avon last night around 7-8pm. Rear bumper had a big hole on the pass side. Fix that !

Spotted:

T-Red SVT, pretty stock, has the Tigers "D" in the rear windshield, I've seen you on 275 north and in downtown ypsilanti before.

Black SVT on East 94, I know you seen me, got off at exit 181, Mich ave yesterday, looked clean and exhaust sounded pretty nice.

And I don't know who was at the drive thru at Burger King on Ecorse & Haggerty today (Silfro) with the painted interior panels, suprised you missed my svt.

anyone seen me around.. i got my svt in jan... been driving around monroe, detroit, toledo, ann arbor etc... i'm in a 98 SVT Black, tinted, looks all stock, but has the SuperDuperCan'tGetAnyCooler Mod (haha by which i mean I have no front bumper cover... but will have it on next week)

Back