• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

The girlfriend saw another SVT today... Silverfrost in the Umicore Autocat visitor's parking lot off of Opdyke in Auburn Hills. She sent me a pic on my phone. Looked to be stock. I'm really getting pissed. I see one in 3 years, she sees at least one a month.

spotted a silfro CSVT yesterday at about 5:30pm heading west on Northline. You have chrome rims & tinted windows.
I was in a burgundy Marauder and I flashed my lites at you.
Are you on here?

Driving home from Grove City to try to find a Contour to look at the power steering lines, I spot the SF CSVT I often see on the rare occassion I leave at 5. Perfect excuse to follow the person, but I was in the turn lane already.

On the way home, get a call from a fellow CSVT owner in Lancaster. Hooray! Meet up with him and a T-red CSVT with a 3.0 block and nitrous. Owner said he bought it through ebay from someone in Atlanta.

So, including mine (now back on the road with a shiney new power steering cooler line) the total for the day: 4!

I drive by someone in a silfro SVT almost every morning on my way to work, on 270-eastbound on the north side between Sawmill and 23.

spotted a silfro CSVT yesterday at about 5:30pm heading west on Northline. You have chrome rims & tinted windows.
I was in a burgundy Marauder and I flashed my lites at you.
Are you on here?
that car is at the 3 dollar car wash every day on telegraph near eureka. i dont believe he is on this site

2 CSVT's

2 CSVT's

SilFro SVT with a shot rear end going south on Middlebelt from 7 Mile and less then 30 seconds later, a Tropic Green SVT seen at Discount Tire at 7 / Middlebelt. About 11:15 Any takers? I had a T-Red SE with a white Wings sticker in the back window.

OK, I caught a light next to a black 98+ SE with 18" Kazera rims and a Mondeo "24v" badge swapped in on the front quarter. Really dark tint. I was stuck behind a Windstar, so I couldn't pull up far enough to see who was driving - I was trying to see through the rear quarter glass, which was about 20%...

corner of Shier Rings at Emerald Parkway in Dublin, near Columbus State.

Silfro SVT with black rims going west on 8 Mile from Merriman about 5:45pm and a Tropic SVT going East on M5 getting off at the Halsted Exit about 4pm

Any takers?

spotted 3 CSVT's ! :cool:

1. T-red with E0's....older guy. You were talking on the phone on Ecorse Rd yesterday around 5:30pm. I waved from my Blue SE with Black E1's.
you waved back. you on here?

2. Silfro with E1's headed north on Allen Rd. just past Northline about 5:50pm. Pretty stock looking but a niiiiice sounding exhaust!! you on here?

3. Black CSVT headed south on Southfield Fwy yesterday around
10pm. you on here??

2. Silfro with E1's headed north on Allen Rd. just past Northline about 5:50pm. Pretty stock looking but a niiiiice sounding exhaust!! you on here?

Was this on Thursday?...If so it very well could have been me. I have E1's and a Bassani exhaust. Love the Bassani! :drool:

I just spotted four egl douches in a turbo silverfrost svt flying up and down my street pissing off my neighbors at midnight this Friday evening. :p :D

Spotted T-red svt on pennsylvania in southgate/riverview tonight around 5pm had black rims

Very well could have been Jared.

Yep thats me

Call me asap if you want the car... I may be selling it to a fellow in St. Louis Monday if you don't want it.

Last edited:
Back