• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Jared should have recognized Mikes car after spending 8 hours under it! :)
I seem to remember it being a bit more than 8.

I've driven that car for 3 months straight without being stranded!!!
My truck hardly gets driven at all anymore. :laugh:

There are about 3 or 4 SVTs that park in my parking lot. Anyone know someone with a SVT at Ford PDC?

t-red -stock- with tinted windows, spotted on southfield freeway (northbound) getting on I-96 entrance ramp around 6:30pm yesterday.

anyone??

Spotted, xchang's old car, AKA ahowie, by the college of Business, drove by you and revved up the motor.

didnt see you drive by but i did see your car parked in the lot earlier... and man she was looking clean and those t-red hightowers are sick.

spotted a blue and silver SE with blue underglows in brookpark. car had large chrome wheels and some kind of 2 tone paintjob that looked like slime going down the car. pretty tacky, but very nicely done.

didnt see you drive by but i did see your car parked in the lot earlier... and man she was looking clean and those t-red hightowers are sick.

I cleaned and quick waxed the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of her today, car's starting to look decent.

NB Telegraph

Lexus IS in some very metrosexual color. A complete dork behind the wheel.

I think there was a ski boot hanging out of the trunk.

tropic green csvt turn on middlebelt of ford rd garden city. chrome rims, lowered, tint, green trunk reflector. today about 11:15 am
I saw that guy when he had his steelies on, i though it was big ben but i called him, and it wasn't him :laugh:

NB Telegraph

Lexus IS in some very metrosexual color. A complete dork behind the wheel.

I think there was a ski boot hanging out of the trunk.

LOL I didn't see you.. Thanks for the call homo!!! :) what time was this at?

spotted a blue and silver SE with blue underglows in brookpark. car had large chrome wheels and some kind of 2 tone paintjob that looked like slime going down the car. pretty tacky, but very nicely done.

saw it as well in Brooklyn, was on ridge road...has a fart pipe in the back as well.
tried to get near him but he turned off on a side street.

AGENT ORANGE

AGENT ORANGE

I spotted Agent Orange at the Big Boy on Ryan just south of 10 mile road. 3 E1's, one steelie and generally lookin' pretty rough:help: God knows how many owners its been through since Tim and Shawn have owned it:shrug:

Tropic green SVT

1-480 WB on the side of the road with the hood up, just past Clauge road exit.

about 4:25 pm ish

Silver SVT on 94 heading east RIGHT past Ypsilanti exit, Looked tinted with E1's or FSVT wheels, I waved.

I was thinking probably pudmunkies.

Back