• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last email I got from Craig states:

I'm not worried that they will flake on us though and avoid our
contact because they definately want our money and our next $20,000
order. We deal directly with the owner and have not had problems
getting in contact with him in the past but he did say he would not
have access to internet while he traveled to the factory which is in
the countryside in the middle of nowhere hong kong.

I wish there was more that we could do but our only leverage with them
is the payment and have to wait on their update. I really wanna get
this hood for you guys b/c there is no other source for manufacturing
on that part - Hopefully I hear from them very soon.

I completely trust Craig 100% as I have dealt with him alot in the past with Cougar related parts.

Hopefully we get our update soon... as stated above, the product will be totally worth it.

Ok so If they havent recieved payment on these yet then they for sure arent on the way right? Pretty sure they wouldn't send out product before payment was recieved right??

payment is in regards to their nomal 20K shipments that they make with them.

Our hoods have been paid for
ok gotcha! I'm not upset with you or Craig here just to make that clear. I must just be the most impatient person on the planet lol

suckered

suckered

Having been involved in the old original group buy set up by NorCalCoug, I have to say I see some similarities. Now, to be honest I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if this is the same chinease company we dealt with before, but if it is, I think their comunication is just very bad. One of the biggest reasons people never got their hoods in the last buy is because they gave up. I understand people sell their cars or lose interest in modding their Tours or whatever, but I encourage you guys to be patient. One thing I can say is that the hood I recieved had great quality as far as the weave and the clarity and everything. I've had many, many people tell me that it reminds them of one of those 3D posters that were popular years ago where you stare at it long enough and an image appears. If this is the same company, patience will be rewarded with a nice product, from my experience anyway. Plus there are how many of these hoods out there on cars???

seems u might be right normich. Just found out ma hood might now be coming from overseas instead of here in tha states. Thats messed up man!!!

true. i just thought it was unnecessary. Either skrilla doesnt have a lotta friends or he was just having a bad day. Am guessing tha latter... Anyway, i'll just have to sit tight n wait 4 this hood. Hmmmmphhhh!
Dude this GB has nothing to do with your hood. You can kinda relate cause you bought a FG hood of the same style but I bet you will get yours before we get ours

Dude this GB has nothing to do with your hood. You can kinda relate cause you bought a FG hood of the same style but I bet you will get yours before we get ours

i know that icy, but thats wot i thot till they called me today n told me because they don't make em anymore, they would have to replace ma FG hood with a C.F one thats coming with you guyz shipment! :shrug:.

who told you that? Krazy Kustomz has the Fiberglass EVO hood in stock right now.

I bought mine from them and I believe that they currently had several in stock the last time I heard.

i know that icy, but thats wot i thot till they called me today n told me because they don't make em anymore, they would have to replace ma FG hood with a C.F one thats coming with you guyz shipment! :shrug:.
Ya I would like to know who told you that too cause that means that our hood hasnt shipped yet. One other thing. I thought you ordered from viniati not thru Craig so why would your purchase have a thing to do with our gb?:shrug:

I'll try this again. Am not in ur group buy obviously. The guy at viniati said if they can't find a F.G hood to give me, they would probably replace it with "a C.F hood thats "coming in a shipment from china with a bunch of other C.F hoods for contours." (quoting tha guy.) Now i could be wrong, but wot other group of contour owners other than u guys ordered a bunch of C.F hoods? :shrug:.

who told you that? Krazy Kustomz has the Fiberglass EVO hood in stock right now.

I bought mine from them and I believe that they currently had several in stock the last time I heard.

I really hope so. I'll call them in tha morning and see wots going on. Hollyrollerz said they deal with KKO i believe. Am sorry for diverting ur thread away from ur group buy. You shall neither read nor hear from me on this thread anymore.

Thats great & i'm not trying to be mean here but every time I see a post I get my hopes up for an update or hood sighting or something, I come in to see bickering about other hoods & alleged other shipments, & group buys & whatnot. I'm already confused enough guys! I'm hoping that aerogear would do like Topshop & post some progress pics of a finished hood, Yeah I know that Santa will probably be holding it on Nessie's back but I can dream can't I?
For the record there are no other group buys or shipments I was just rambling. I fully understand what BAD SVT is saying & I wish you luck. I'm just going into CF DT's right now & I need a fix! Pics wont do I need something I can touch & rub & hump & all that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back