• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ScottD60 SVT is sold...

are those OZ superleggras?(sp?)

yes...

picture.JPG

Hey Scott,

Man, you really sold your CSVT! I thought you were just kidding the other time you mentioned.

I just came back from vacation and missed out the sale, otherwise there are several items I would buy from you. :(

I hope you stick around.

Rick

Scott,
My wife won't wave at you anymore. You'll just be a creepy TTA guy waving at her.

LOL!

-Andy

Still plenty of parts left... http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=14656

Hey Scott,

Man, you really sold your CSVT! I thought you were just kidding the other time you mentioned.

I just came back from vacation and missed out the sale, otherwise there are several items I would buy from you. :(

I hope you stick around.

Rick

Sorry Rick…had to do it, the TTA is just way too much more fun then the CSVT...still have parts available.

Scott,
My wife won't wave at you anymore. You'll just be a creepy TTA guy waving at her.

LOL!

-Andy

Oh she will still wave...I heard she prefers mullets over the clean shaved look ;)

LOL!

Wow, I can't believe you sold the car. :cry:

Hey Antonio…like I said before too many toys, not enough space or money to play with them all…something had to go…TTA is worth lots more and way more fun!

Scott has seen the light! :laugh:

Now I know how you feel Pete !

Scott, the next time I am down visiting, I must get a ride in the TTA. Plus, I want/need some parts!

Hey Chris...still have parts left and yeah I'll take you for a ride in the TTA.

-Scott

Welcome to the former owners club Scott! :p Figured it was only a matter of time.

Ryan's right though, we haven't hung out in ages.

Back