• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

show me your window tint

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
like the title says i wanna see what darkness tint you guys are running. help me choose what i want to see. when posting please put what percent it is.

thanks guys

35% on the sides and 20% on the rear

729294_58_full.jpg

20% All around 35% on windshield :D

DSCF1091.jpg

just curious how you handle the registration/various other things that have to be stuck to the windshield...i couldn't imagine scratching off my reg tag without damaging the tint.

that being said, tinting the windshield = decresed night visibility = fail. not to mention many tickets. cops will leave you alone here with 35% on the sides/back but that's about it.

just curious how you handle the registration/various other things that have to be stuck to the windshield...i couldn't imagine scratching off my reg tag without damaging the tint.

that being said, tinting the windshield = decresed night visibility = fail. not to mention many tickets. cops will leave you alone here with 35% on the sides/back but that's about it.

The only thing i've ever had to stick to the windshield was my parking sticker or school, in which i stick the sticker to saran wrap, then stick it to the window, and peel off when done.

As far as the visibility, i really didn't have any problems with it, it doesn't reduce it as much as you'd think.

And cops, well not many cops think i have a tinted windshield, and i always had teh driver and passenger windows down, passed plenty of cops, never got hassled.

your rims are hawt! :drool::drool::drool:

i know goonz already quoted your pic and commented on the wheels but......daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! where did you get those and do you want to sell them or let me know where i can find a set, those are hot on silver frost :drool:

Thanks, I got them almost 5 years ago now so i am not sure they are still made. but they are 18" ALT staminas. respect pm me.

Last edited:
Back