• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thought I share my new Product soon

Ok I dedicated all day to the SC kit it took me 8 hrs to blueprint the setup. I had to do 4 different layers and had to make duplicate copies all by hand to jig the first prototype. I will wake up early and take my cut copy and start tracing it to the aluminum and I will start cutting tomorrow I will post up the pics of the lower shell exposing the inner runners. The hardest part is building the kit on grid paper and measuring every single darn point to get the original copy good as gold. Once I mate all the parts up and see that the setup will surely work then I will seal up the documents along with the jig and send it to my machinist to cut me a duplicate. I am sorry I can't even explain the how busy it has been for me but I will get the ball rolling on this once again. Joey

OK I have the base plate made with the channels cut in to plate. My back is killing me standing by the drill press for 14 hours wow I wish I had a mill......lol Well I will clean up the walls and start on the upper shell and after this it should be a breeze. I will try to shoot some pics up tomorrow I was too beat to setup some photos tonite . Later Joey

here is the base plate of the lower shell. Now I will be grinding all day tomorrow to try to get the manifold done. The manifold here took me 60 hours to complete I am exhausted so I will draw out the top half and get it up and one before monday hopefully. Now I will be doing some more porting my darn high speed drill just broke the shaft so off to eat and pick another air drill. Joey

Mazda6SC.jpg

Mazda6SC 001.jpg

Mazda6SC 002.jpg

Last edited:
I am finished with intake track I will smooth out the runners and show some moe pics. The third plate up top just a scrap peice the top plate will be wider to mount the SC. I will be working on the pulley kit this week I will keep updating pics soon. Joey

Mazdasc 001.jpg

Mazdasc 002.jpg

Mazdasc 003.jpg[img]

I am finished with intake track I will smooth out the runners and show some moe pics. The third plate up top just a scrap peice the top plate will be wider to mount the SC. I will be working on the pulley kit this week I will keep updating pics soon. Joey

Mazdasc 001.jpg

Mazdasc 002.jpg

Mazdasc 003.jpg

Fixed

Hey Joey... I'm sorry if you've already discussed this, but what are you planning to do about the engine mount and p/s pump?

Hey Joey... I'm sorry if you've already discussed this, but what are you planning to do about the engine mount and p/s pump?

The P/S will be mounted over the AC compressor with a bracket where you will mount your PS to it in its new location. The middle motor mount will be taken out the mount will be like the taurus mount location off of the front heads and cover. I will supply the longer PS hoses and the motor mounts which has the pulley kit on it also.

The hood clearnace on our cars will be almost a must on a hood scoop which we can all pitch in some thougts I may have some built just for the kit application or find a good looking one. Or I can lower the engine by 2 inches with some modified mounts. Joey

Back