• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Home in the great Northwest

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I encountered rain so hard that I had to slow down to 5 mph on the highway and snow... but I made it.

Glad to hear you made it back safely. I hope you took some of our bugs with you on the way back through - I got one trapped on my intercooler screen that was the size of a small bird (no kidding).

Did you find out the top end of your car yet? :laugh:

Someone please explain how to post pics. I have sweet pics of Barge double fisting Coors and rocking the dance scene at Tequila Willy's.

get a image hosting site like whatever photobucket.

then click the image button then add the http:// addy into it

I have sweet pics of Barge double fisting Coors and rocking the dance scene at Tequila Willy's.

were you there? are you some sort of special agent that was sent to keep tabs on people? someone find this guy we need to keep these supposed images under wraps!

Its really cool when your friends try to pawn off the ugly old chick on you.

Random friend"He rides motorcylces too!"
Me "You cocksucker!"
Random friend: Thumbs up with a stupid grin.

Atleast I didn't have to dance with her. HAHAHAHA I think I said I had bad knees LOL

Its really cool when your friends try to pawn off the ugly old chick on you.

Random friend"He rides motorcylces too!"
Me "You cocksucker!"
Random friend: Thumbs up with a stupid grin.

Atleast I didn't have to dance with her. HAHAHAHA I think I said I had bad knees LOL

At this point I think it's Adams presence that causes cool shiz to happen. Pierre's last year was a riot, and tequila willys was fun. who knows. Next time you head this way steeda, we gotta go west to Chitown and hang out with mikey and those dudes.

set up something im free every weekend for the most part. You can ride your harley ill take the 929 :)

i gotta get the R compounds out of mikes garage before he sells them anyhow

Back