• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Green shoot!

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
So, i washed the CSVT tonight and because the weather was so nice out I decided to go have a photo shoot with the car.
Let me know what you think...other than its screaming for a drop!!!

DSC00922.jpg

too bad its blurry
DSC00938.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

it is indeed a school, and funny thing is i never noticed that...haha

but, after checking dictionary.com, it says that it can be spelled buses or busses ... "noun, plural bus·es, bus·ses,"

Last edited:
it is indeed a school, and funny thing is i never noticed that...haha

but, after checking dictionary.com, it says that it can be spelled buses or busses ... "noun, plural bus·es, bus·ses,"

I ran it through there as well, and saw that answer, but I found it to be rather bush league. I think the main grammar rule is to just add "es." I'm rolling with that. :cool:

So, i washed the CSVT tonight and because the weather was so nice out I decided to go have a photo shoot with the car.
Let me know what you think...other than its screaming for a drop!!!

DSC00922.jpg

Is your front window not tinted? It looks like the back one is but the front passenger is not. Maybe its just the picture. I like the wheels and I love the green :) Picture in the grass is probably my favorite

Is your front window not tinted? It looks like the back one is but the front passenger is not. Maybe its just the picture. I like the wheels and I love the green :) Picture in the grass is probably my favorite

No tint on the front windshield or the front side windows, i would like to get a 40 or 50% tint on the front side windows though.

thanks

Back