• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

?Dark Satin Green Contours?

im going tomarrow to roundtop since they actually have snow. but before that im picking up that nice still im primer svt rear bumper and triple guage pod thats right the guage pod.

Im thinking im gonna get it wrapped in carbonfiber

im going tomarrow to roundtop since they actually have snow. but before that im picking up that nice still im primer svt rear bumper and triple guage pod thats right the guage pod.

Im thinking im gonna get it wrapped in carbonfiber

you are getting that bumper?!!?! MOTHER F'ER! i offered that kid everything under the sun! i need a rear bumper BAD! 1/4 of mine is completely gone!

lol.. and just like that she disappears.. steph.. you me and doug should get together.. i work in milford.. we can do coffee and a photo shoot or something..

Steph doesn't check in all that often but I will give her your message.

Looks like she may be working in Orange soon, you guys will all work pretty close to each other then. :)

lol.. and just like that she disappears.. steph.. you me and doug should get together.. i work in milford.. we can do coffee and a photo shoot or something..

POOF! *cloud of smoke* hehe
We should definately do that. The SE can be sandwiched between the SVT's. And I can show you all my new, pretty mods! hehe

POOF! *cloud of smoke* hehe
We should definately do that. The SE can be sandwiched between the SVT's. And I can show you all my new, pretty mods! hehe

hey my Contour is down in Stratford at the moment also .... let me know a weekend you want to meet up and I might be able to take the car out ...

Back