• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

tint?

Most places have base prices and or free estimates. And remember you usually get what you pay for.

As per prices not completely sure, IIRC I think the place where I live charges something like 400-500 a car, but they do good work with a warranty.

i wanted to get my some tint and then a mesh grill and a CF hood and some black rims and paint my ring around the mesh grill...were can i find paint to match my car?

I paid $160 for mine with seamless rear window tint. The place I went to is considered one of the best in the state.

$400-500 is ridiculous. You have to be stupid to pay that much. :help:

umm paint to match? your car is black? the plastic paint from krylon or dupont works great i did my head lights with it. matches well and i dont have clear on it yet

$400-500 is ridiculous. You have to be stupid to pay that much. :help:

The most I've heard was around $250, and I got mine for about $130 from a friend who works at a dealership :shrug:

I payed 180.00 lifetime warrenty..And they removed all the old tint and used 15% all the way around..Includeing front window strip..Also make sure your legal..Im not here in FL i get messed with alot by the cops.

Yeah some states dont allow the front to be done..Not sure why..Here in FL well the county i live in lee.if your ticketed for tint..you either pay 69.00 or have a cop sign off saying it was fixed..Funny thing is my mothers friends a cop he just signs off for my tint ticket..

I got quoted 400 to remove and replace tint all over. Removal I think is where they really get you.

Back