• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Worst nightmare came true

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah what black said. if ur going to be a a jerk to any of the northeast people your going to get it from all of us.

we might think glenns weird. black 98 svt gets way to many women. Paul likes little boys and allen likes little girls and I never make sense. but we are family if u dont like us then get out of our threads. no need to post just to be a jerk. if u cant say anything useful, funny, or anything about the thread then dont. saves us the trouble of having to read through ur crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more guys! Let's all play nice.

Back to the part where we gang up on Ian for not making any sense...

:D

You suck! :laugh: Take me with you!

When are you leaving?

HAVE FUN! :)

Atlantis at Paradise Island, Bahama's every summer. This will be the 4th consecutive trip. Deeded ownerships are nice!

Hmm, I think we need a Northeast CEG meet at Justin's place. :)

im leaving tomarrow at 2 in the morning and the flight leaves at like 5 or 6. going to a island called kat key. about a mile from bimini. passports were a bish to get. private island btw hahahaah.

ill be home next monday

teamsvttour did you retro fit ur headlights yet??

teamsvttour: ive driven with mine for some time now and ive realised when i get new headlights im going to mount them so they are adjustable and can be left in the car for inspection. also i need to put a shroud or shield around them, which i didnt have time for the first time. ohh and whatever bulbs came with mine i think 4300k they just dont add enough contrast agianst things so i think im going to sumthing with a hint of blue maybe 6000k.

luca: i will have fun. 18 is legal drinking age. so im going to wake up put a golf tee in the sand and hit golf balls into the ocean while having a beer at least once

luca: i will have fun. 18 is legal drinking age. so im going to wake up put a golf tee in the sand and hit golf balls into the ocean while having a beer at least once

:) Sounds like a good plan. Are you going with your family? Or, with a few friends?

the main reason i dont like you is because of the paraplegic comment. i think you're the one who should grow up. i'm done fighting. ceg is like one big family. we get people like you on here all the time who talk crap and don't bring anything good with them to the boards. so shape up, or leave
Wow, I said I'm not going to diss someone because people will think I'm insulting a handicapped person and that makes me a bad guy? For example, if I said the car looks retarded, someone might say "wow you're a d-bag, the guy is a parapalegic". Don't tell me to 'shape up' buddy, I think you need to shape up and stop taking everything personally.

Last edited:
As I said previously:
No more guys! Let's all play nice.

Take it PM's if you want this to continue. No more bickering in this thread.

Donradeon: I sent you a PM earlier.

Edit: Sorry Ian. I put a "^" as I was responding to Donradeon's reply. My comment wasn't directed at you.

Last edited:
i'll be leaving on a fishing trip up by alaska on sunday. i'll be going on some remote lake that is only accessible by float plane. its not the bahamas, but its my idea of paradise. if ian doesnt want to take pics. i surely will.

i dont know if you guys have realized, but this is probably the only thread in NE-CEG history that has gone from a sexual nature to a normal topic.

Last edited:
That sounds relaxing Shawn! So peaceful too. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back.
Have fun!

Yeah, Ian, you'd better take some pictures. Since we can't go with you we want pictures. Be a good boy and take the camera with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back