• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Worst nightmare came true

Status
Not open for further replies.
well seeing as though you're 18, if your mom had any question about you still being a virgin, she surely knows that's not the case now! lol

cool mom or not, her sitting next to you on the couch while swapping spit with a female kind is kind of creepy!

OK, then. :D

You're mom is still in shock. :shrug:

if your mom had any question about you still being a virgin, she surely knows that's not the case now! lol

i dated the biggest whore on the east coast. she knew i wasnt a virgin

heres the ho

karen.jpg

(pm me for nooods :) )

I havent go caught butt naked, legs in the air caught. However, things got hot w/ my ex when the door was open and we forgot, all a sudden I hear a voice and a hand reach through the door way, no head or anything. It was my MOM! She wanted to hand me something, lucky the bed was near the door (not viewable) and turned around and snag it, and went back stabbing it. I sure she knew, she's cool like that. Didnt hear anything about it after.

wait a minute...if she knew what you were doing, what was so important that she had to hand it to you at that very moment? ;)

Yea similar situation.... In high school me and the ex decided we wanted to get it on (bow chica wow wow). Anyway I drive down into a park for sexy time and wouldn't you know it about halfway through a cop pulls in w/ his lights on. I don't think I have gotten dressed faster in my life :shocked:. Anyway it was obvious what we were doing. To bring insult to injury my Bronco at the time would not start (God's way of banishing me I'm sure). So the cop takes us back to the girlfriends house and explains what happens to both of her parents. But it doesn't end there oh no, the cop then drives me back to my house and explains what happened to both of my parents. My dad then drives me back to pick up the Bronco from the park....yea that was a LONG, quiet and awkward ride :eek:

Hmmm, that also happened to Tammy and I. Pulled into a school parking lot,uhhhh....ummmm....just happened to be the school my Mom taught at....yeah.....so were in the back of the station wagon for about 19.7 seconds, when Tam says, " What's that light?" :blackeye: :help: Oh, crap. Popo, 10 'o clock. :mad:
Cited Tammy and I for criminal trespass. Had to go to court and everything. Luckily, the judge threw it out. He knew where I was trying to sneak into. :laugh: However, Mom wasn't too happy. Kinda funny now, though. :laugh:

Hmmm, that also happened to Tammy and I. Pulled into a school parking lot,uhhhh....ummmm....just happened to be the school my Mom taught at....yeah.....so were in the back of the station wagon for about 19.7 seconds, when Tam says, " What's that light?" :blackeye: :help: Oh, crap. Popo, 10 'o clock. :mad:
Cited Tammy and I for criminal trespass. Had to go to court and everything. Luckily, the judge threw it out. He knew where I was trying to sneak into. :laugh: However, Mom wasn't too happy. Kinda funny now, though. :laugh:

I could see you in the middle of that mess , Scott - LMFAO :D !

wait a minute...if she knew what you were doing, what was so important that she had to hand it to you at that very moment? ;)

Im assuming she knew when she got to the top the the stairs, and my door is right there, at that time i think it was too late...specially when she was hearing noise, and her saying, "Ive been a bad girl daddy, spank me!" Watshhh! :laugh:

I dont know what she handed me, maybe it waas a condom....

Last edited:
Yea similar situation.... In high school me and the ex decided we wanted to get it on (bow chica wow wow). Anyway I drive down into a park for sexy time and wouldn't you know it about halfway through a cop pulls in w/ his lights on. I don't think I have gotten dressed faster in my life :shocked:. Anyway it was obvious what we were doing. To bring insult to injury my Bronco at the time would not start (God's way of banishing me I'm sure). So the cop takes us back to the girlfriends house and explains what happens to both of her parents. But it doesn't end there oh no, the cop then drives me back to my house and explains what happened to both of my parents. My dad then drives me back to pick up the Bronco from the park....yea that was a LONG, quiet and awkward ride :eek:

I went parking with the same ex. and just so happen a car swung in, and we thought they were there for the same reason.....think again! It just so happen to be her ex boyfriend and his buddies...This is the same guy that introduced me to her when they were going out...(bad idea for him, woman cant resist)...anyway there was a picture taken of my Oh face (oh a camera flash face) He denied it, then the picture float out at where him, i and.....my mom works! yeah someone had the balls to show my MOM! needless to say I was furious. Its funny now though..

this thread makes me giggle! it kind of freaked me out when my ex's little 9 yr old sister walked on on us. i can say thats the fastest ive ever slammed a door!

Same thing happened to me cept the cop was just like how old are you two, we told em, and he's like you cant be here doing that blah blah blah then we left. No parents thank God lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back