• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Eibach's ?

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Just curiouse what color your eibach's are... i bought my car with the springs on it and was told they're eibach. So I took a quick look and all i could see is that they're red. just curiouse as to what color YOUR eibach's are. or what brand springs ARE red if mine arn't infact Eibach's. thank you! :blackeye:

well mine where gray, not sure if the older ones where red or not but I think that they are ...

I do believe that the current BAT springs are red ...

I bought mine w/ the setup it has. The strusts have the "SVT" sticker on them and my springs are dark...like a dark grey or black. The stance is definately lower than stock and it has the legendary "Eibach" stance so I dont know :confused:

Eibach-Red
Koni kit-Blue
BAT kit-Red
H&R-Red

I bought mine w/ the setup it has. The strusts have the "SVT" sticker on them and my springs are dark...like a dark grey or black. The stance is definately lower than stock and it has the legendary "Eibach" stance so I dont know :confused:

My eibachs are black.

Your mom is black.

Pro-kit Eibach's are indeed black.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EIBA...015QQitemZ250071710747QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Here's a pic of my drop. im not sure it may just be eibach sport drop.
l_6cd02f2b9af93bec609b4413649777ce.jpg

Spring Quest

Spring Quest

Le H & R stance is preferred,Oui ? Non ?

BTW I'm replacing Koni Kit springs w/H & Rs, got'um at home.......

I can't wait to get new struts so I can get rid of these eibachs. I really don't like the front end up rear end sag :blackeye: I like the drop though ;)

Le H & R stance is preferred,Oui ? Non ?

What?!?!

Yea Apparently the owner before me put the Eibach Pro Kit on the stock struts.

I have a set of brand new H&R rears and was thinking about going w/ them if I find a new set of fronts....but then I don't know if I will like the back end up as high as it will be w/ H&R's and 18's.

Back