• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

ITS TIME!!! Getting ready to leave the house to meet the caravan! We will prolly have pics on later tonight!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!
Everyone drive carefully and we will see you there!!!

Sorry folks I got a new claim assigned to me Friday (house fire) and I have an appointment to see them this morning. If I can write it tonight I'll come down in the morning.

Jim T.

Well, after a fun filled weekend, I'm back safe and sound. Surprisingly nothing went wrong on my car. Yay!

I'm sure there will be a thread about the events that occured. :laugh:

On the way home, i had a honda checking to see if I showered this morning!! MAN, I HATE RICE!!!!

The meet was a blast as usual, already looking forward to the next one! There will be MANY stories to hear about from this meet...

On the way home, i had a honda checking to see if I showered this morning!! MAN, I HATE RICE!!!!

The meet was a blast as usual, already looking forward to the next one! There will be MANY stories to hear about from this meet...

that's an understatement... he tried to kill you and then me :(

Got home after 4:30. Saw Pablo on the way to I-75 and after he went south, we stopped at the winery on SR 80. Popped a couple bottles as soon as we got home.

Jana is looking for a screen name. She likin' TourDeFrau, but I'm not sure I like it. Suggestions???...

Was a fun weekend and we'll be better prepared for the next one. ST200s, maybe more than one car, and a fresh set of sheets. :p

the manager at the hotel still claims it was yours, she was so full of ****!!!!

Last I heard, she had it tested & it was armadillo blood. Any Dilla-Killaz out there that you know of ??? Heeeeeeey!!!! THAT's an idea for a new mascot!!

By the way, it's important to find out if anybody heard how JJ is doing. These Florida meets really take a toll on membership... :crazy:

Finally, look at the picture I took on the way home....

armadillo-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO That is jsut crazy, I am going to kill all the dillas around my house, just got to find a better weapon, one that doesnt cause me so much pain!

We need to make stikkaz that tell the story of your car. For example an armadillo sticker for Kyle, a racoon sticker for Eric & a shopping mall sign for me - Maybe I need an iceburg sign too as I picked car up in Connecticut, there was snow drift damage.

Brent would just laminate into his paint a business card from the detail shop.

Last edited:
JJ's feeling much better. I'd hung out to make sure he was OK because he was just too sick for too long for it to be just a hang-over. He kept down water & soup, and has been feeling pretty much OK

Back