• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

Saturday restaurant suggestion

Saturday restaurant suggestion

I just realized Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery is on the way from Lakes Park to the Ramada Limited. I vote we go there for dinner!!

Been there recently & the food was good & so was the beer sampler :). When called before-hand they were very nice about setting up for a group of 16 in a smaller room (not a reserved room - just in one area of a back room).

not allowed on public beaches... at least in sarasota county

i was thinking mini golf, or bowling, or gokarts(if there are any close) or a billiard halld, something?!

http://greenwellsfamilyfunpark.com/about_us.html this is a go karting lace in cape coral, not sure how far away it is, but 4 tracks?!

Just an idea

Last edited:
not allowed on public beaches... at least in sarasota county

i was thinking mini golf, or bowling, or gokarts(if there are any close) or a billiard halld, something?!

Theres mini golf around..Umm go-karts are at mike greenwells back in the cape..15-20mins from the park..

EDIT: the 2 tracks there are for kids..The other 2 are for the adults

I up for anything, but if I had to choose one, bowling would be it. I suck at it but I can't remember a time that I didn't enjoy it.

billiards and beer billards and beer.... Im a little lad who loves billiards and beeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Any of that stuff sounds good, exept maybe the kicking of poor Randy :cry:
Im not sure his fiance would appreciate that!
Mini Golf was a blast in Orlando, so maybe this time we should try something different! Pool, bowling (i for one am not big on go karts, but i would enjoy watching everyone else do it!)

Who else has reserved rooms?!

I'd be down with bowling, pool, or go karts! But only if everyone sucks at bowling, good bowlers are no fun!!

Last edited:
Note to self: never post any ideas about selling an SVT contour.

I have not decided to sell my car...do not attempt to kick me in the cojones!

Back