• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom CNC'd SVT Badge

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
My father and I designed and cut this at my dads shop. It is cut from a solid piece of aluminum. Let me know what you think

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

Very nice!
that would match my shift knob nicely!

TGO, he meant that the letters are not centered in the oval.

the more i look at it, the more the SVT logo looks crooked itself....but i still like it.

I think it may be a little off, this was the first cut into the aluminum, the bolts on the back were a little off, therefore the badge is actually a little crooked, i also think that the lettering might be a little off too, not sure how, considering we did it all on the computer, but maybe in the process of the cut something went wrong, o well, it still looks good IMO...

thanks for the compliments everyone

That is sweet, I wouldn't mind gettting something like that for the rear emblem.

Aaron

It wouldn't work for the rear emblem because the way we made it is with bolts on the back of the badge and the rear emblem doesn't have any bolts. I have something in the works for the rear that i think might make a great group buy, considering that the front emblem is WAY too expensive to mass produce...

very nice work and an excellent idea... every though of selling some? I'd be in for a set

They are too expensive to make, they take about 2 hours to cut and at $50 an hour, that would be WAY to expensive and no one would buy one!

but i did think about selling them

I also thought about painting the background t-green

Back