• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some SZ shots

DSC00824.jpg

Who's car is this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I want to know about the eyelids.... If this is your car can you pm me? Or if someone knows who's car this is, can you pm me their info so I can talk to them? TNX !!!

Haven't seen Steeda's car in a while. ****ing :drool:

Blufuz I want those rims if you ever decide to sell them :laugh:

Who's car is this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I want to know about the eyelids.... If this is your car can you pm me? Or if someone knows who's car this is, can you pm me their info so I can talk to them? TNX !!!

Looks like paint to me. It's MLuko's car.

Needs more video of mine!!!!!!

Hey ricer, I have a couple of vids of you car pulling out of parking spaces at Gingerman and junk like that. Nothing special but still kinda cool if you want them.

Let me know and I'll try to seperate it for you....

Last edited:
Still trying to get everything downloaded. I make a great drunk, but it kinda interferes with my picture taking abilities. If anyone wants an hour worth of video of my shoes...PM me...:blackeye:

Last edited:
Still trying to get everything downloaded. I make a great drunk, but it kinda interferes with my picture taking abilities. If anyone wants an hour worth of video of my shoes...PM me...:blackeye:

You have my vids yet?

or maybe he was 2/3 cars ahead then last? Hmmm possibly the videos put up in reverse :)

or maybe he was 2/3 cars ahead then last? Hmmm possibly the videos put up in reverse :)

Sorry Steeda I did end up passing three svt, yes three with my little old se.
next time my son I will be passing you. Less the turbo you might end up installing. hehe, good job on the Win by the way.

Back