• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some SZ shots

I need to comment on the tea bagging of me...
first off a real tea bagging does not invlove jumping the victim, pinning his head on the asphalt, and then putting nuts on his face.

a REAL baggin involves stealth and planning and no force.

and crop dusting? :)

Welcome to Spring Zing...

ceg_lightshow_smaller.jpg

needs more hi-res! those were awesome pics!

i HEART S60R WITH BLUE BEARD.

it would have turned out ok if it didn't rain for a few hours the night i left. some of the tape got loose and actually scratched the nose from flapping in the wind :mad:

it was kinda a pain to get it off too.

so obviously i didn't put it back on for the trip home, and of course i ran into mothra and what looks like all of his relatives!

Sounds like a pretty reputable dyno shop if the dyno operator didn't shut down the run completely. :nonono:

Mark
What do you mean? He didn't know anything was up, he wasn't standing behind the freakin car so he didn't know there were sparks. He didn't know anything until the engine went which was at the end of the pull.

Mark and Barge giving some pointers at Gingerman...

Kevin and Hector at Gingerman, Kevin way ahead of Hector...

Silver SVT running Gingerman the same time as the EVOs...

Cool vid. Need to save that. Thats my silver svt. The car got stuck in third gear pretty much the whole sesion. Thats why I was bouncin off the rev limiter on the straights. I was pretty bummed. Not to mention developed a huge exhaust leak due to burned out flex coupler. Doesn't really sound like that, lol.

Back