• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next FL meet Fort Myers July 14th-15th

Count me in aswell... I will have the turbo INSTALLED~!! MARK MY WORDS for this meet! then you guys will see my taillights as I will be the only turbo 3L there..... unless Robert goes to this meet :)

P.S. Fellas start getting an idea of a 3L in your futures.. I need some cash and I dont mind prepping some blocks maybe even doing a few installs :)

for all of you coming south on 75, the golden corrale is literally 1 minute off the colonial blvd exit and the next exit is the one for lakes park. i thought it would be a good stop too

Count me in aswell... I will have the turbo INSTALLED~!! MARK MY WORDS for this meet! then you guys will see my taillights as I will be the only turbo 3L there..... unless Robert goes to this meet :)
Which kit are you going to install Sam? Cant wait to see it!

the turbo is a little small for the 3L but I am still expecting just under 300fwhp

Sorry guys... been a hellish week at work... so I haven't been on here much, but as SVTFlea said... we will be there. and we might, just might have a surprise to bring with us. Can't say what it is just yet....

P.S. Fellas start getting an idea of a 3L in your futures.. I need some cash and I dont mind prepping some blocks maybe even doing a few installs :)

I could catch up with you if I have a chance to get my car dynoed again to be sure that a 100hp shot is safe. I might be your next 3l customer. I have to keep my new car buying temptations at bay. Either a 3L or a 2007 350Z touring roadster!

Sorry guys... been a hellish week at work... so I haven't been on here much, but as SVTFlea said... we will be there. and we might, just might have a surprise to bring with us. Can't say what it is just yet....

they are bringing that apple stuff again, i can sense it!

OMG!!

CougarFest one weekend (1200 miles away!) and a CEG meet next door the next weekend.

You'll probably get to see a dirty, road-weary Cougar!! I hadn't planned on getting back to Fort Myers until Sunday, but seeing this changed my mind. We may not stay in the hotel, though, as we will have just spent a lot of time in hotels (we're wandering up to CF in Ohio by way of the Tail of the Dragon, and back home probably the same way).

OMG!!

CougarFest one weekend (1200 miles away!) and a CEG meet next door the next weekend.

You'll probably get to see a dirty, road-weary Cougar!! I hadn't planned on getting back to Fort Myers until Sunday, but seeing this changed my mind. We may not stay in the hotel, though, as we will have just spent a lot of time in hotels (we're wandering up to CF in Ohio by way of the Tail of the Dragon, and back home probably the same way).

you wouldn't possibly consider letting me be the only cougar in the picture would you? ...that'd only leave 3 possible picture locations -- in the middle of the csvts, in front of them, or behind them, and for some reason I don't think they will let me have the first two options, lol.

Oh don't worry about the pictures. We always take some without you Cougar folks ;)

Besides, if you would just BUY A CONTOUR then you wouldn't have to troll.. hehe

I could catch up with you if I have a chance to get my car dynoed again to be sure that a 100hp shot is safe. I might be your next 3l customer. I have to keep my new car buying temptations at bay. Either a 3L or a 2007 350Z touring roadster!

Sweet man. I dont want to say what you should do. but if you decide to do a 3L I can definately be of service. Let me know

Lets face it.... you can cougar-it-up all you want....
but everything you guys do to your cars.... came from the CONTOUR first !!!

Well I'm pretty much ready for the next meet, I got my HIDs installed. :drool:

I have another mod to do then I'll just have to wait.

As of now that is my weekend off, so I will be able to attend. There will be a shift change the first week of July but I dont expect any change in my schedule but if for some reason I am change I will still come by even if I have to come with my other car. LOL

Fordman302 and #1700project2000, if I can be of any help feel free to PM or call me at 3 2 1 6 6 3 7 3 7 6.

Cheers,
Suriel

Marge are you running the dragon after you CF meet and has anyone heard from Jim to see if he is coming?

Last edited:
Back