• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone in southwest florida?

im kind of new to the forums and live in fort myers. i dont know if theres another was to find people in the area but i figured id start this thread and invite anyone in the southwest florida area to post in it so that we could all know who is who around town. ill start off: my name is cody, and im an alcholic...

im kind of new to the forums and live in fort myers. i dont know if theres another was to find people in the area but i figured id start this thread and invite anyone in the southwest florida area to post in it so that we could all know who is who around town. ill start off: my name is cody, and im an alcholic...

Sounds to me like you have X's old car?! I drove it once when he had the konis and GCs... very nice car.

Im Sam and I live in south Fla... east side though.

[Everyone] Hi Cody, Hi Ross [/everyone]

Some call me KJ, few call me Kage, most call me Kerry. And I'm not an alcoholic, really I'm not. :D

CODY man you already know me..Thanks for the ride man just makes me wanna get mine back on the ground and going again..Tuesday man kyle you and myself and the SVT in the Garage..

the first step is admitting you have a problem. the second is being ok with it...anywho, joe: turns out my headers are msds as well. now we have the same color, soon to be same suspension, and the same exhaust. should be a fun ride to the next meet. speaking of a meet, anyone intrested in organizing another meet in central florida?

speaking of a meet, anyone intrested in organizing another meet in central florida?

Yeah me and Kyle were wanting to do one here in SW Fl..For july 14ish..Theres a few nice places here in Fort Myers cody maybe we can get together soon and go browseing..Kyle liked a few places around Venice area..But we need to figure it out soon and get it set up and send out PM's to everyone that went last time and post in the SE Section for everyone else..

How "central" are we talking?
I was going to go to the Orlando meet a while back, but missed out due to stupid *ish on my end. :cry:

Dude, I sent you some PMs. You never got back with me, you could have hitched a ride with me if your car wasn't together. :shrug:

Back