• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone in southwest florida?

I dont post much. I am always working. :(

Cody, we met not too long ago. I was the cop that stopped you at the parts store on Palm Beach Blvd. I am always ready for a meet. Just name the place and time.

~~Suriel

Cody, we met not too long ago. I was the cop that stopped you at the parts store on Palm Beach Blvd. I am always ready for a meet. Just name the place and time.

~~Suriel

My house Tuesday and Wednesday..Cody will be here Tuesday not sure when you have some time off..

Last meet was in Orlando next meet will be in Venice or Fort Myers area.

Yes please
tongue.gif

~~Suriel

yeah Suriel, you freaked me out! i havent been pulled over in a long time (knock on wood). i gave you a call a while back but you were "working"...crazy cops.
a venice or fort myers meet sure would be keen and i could bring my best gal ...and my swell 50s lingo!
i just got back from joe's house. having a few problems but hopefully his car is together by...i think he said july 14th is the planned date?

We are planning a meet, date is only thing I have set so far, July14th... everything else we need to figure out!! I found two really cool spots in Venice, but hotels are an issue there, so Sarasota might be a better option, or fort myers.... i'll get something rolling this week!!

For Cody; I'm Kyle, I;m from North Port, and am a friend of Joe's!!
I crack myself up!!

We are planning a meet, date is only thing I have set so far, July14th... everything else we need to figure out!! I found two really cool spots in Venice, but hotels are an issue there, so Sarasota might be a better option, or fort myers.... i'll get something rolling this week!!

For Cody; I'm Kyle, I;m from North Port, and am a friend of Joe's!!
I crack myself up!!

well, i can get in contact with hotels either in south fort myers as joe was suggesting so we could crash the local car club meeting at the target or we could get something going at fort myers beach if you want to do it in this area.

welcome aboard...My name is Robert, i'm from miami(unfortunately), and i dont have a problem with alchohol....i love it!

Glad to see that you got on this forum after you bought X's car. I remember seeing it through all it's stages....it's the little sister car of mine...#1699, Silver Frost, lightly* modified.

Take care of her...she's a beauty.

Robert

Back