• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found SVT in junkyard, 2miles from home.

The front bumper is up for grabs. I'll be way too short on cash at least the beginning/middle of june to even consider buying it.

I hope someone gives it a good home!

Booty from the first round of pillaging! :laugh: Aaaaarrgh!

pillage1kg3.jpg

pillage2zm2.jpg

That's all my checking account could hold. If you don't see your parts, have no fear, they are coming as soon as I can get them. :cool:

BTW all you haters, notice the NEW OIL FILLER CAP????????? WOOOOOOOTTT!!!!! Now you can all focus on the sexy carbon fiber IMRC cover. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scott, where is this magical junkyard?!?!

i could use the rear calipers and disc's if they are still on there.

Still there, and you got dibs. I'd pick them up for you, but my checking acct = $0.:cry: :laugh: . Gimme a call, we can head down either tues. afternoon, or maybe thursday after i get back from school. Let me know either way.

To teh rest who saw their parts in the pic, payday is Tom. so I will try to ship out as much as I can then.

Raymond and 99mystiqueATX, both those are still there, I'll get a price as soon as I can. :cool:

scott you got class friday? i would like to run down again but if you are busy that is fine, as i know where it is now. i just hope i can find it again lol . i will have to drive past your house to get there as i forget how to get to your house from quaker steak lol..

Theres one in Madison Wisconsin? :confused: Wow, I'll have to check that out sometime. It's got a funny name :laugh:

Back