• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My gay purple $250 Contour

Dude, this is about as gay as the color of your Contour. I thought I was all cool because I had a Gay Purple Contour. Forget Midnight Red, that's just lame. :cry:

The advantage to Midnight Red is that it shines up VERY nicely with a proper detail/waxing and under the right light.

Pretty funny seeing gay purple Contours in the junk yard. The only pink Contour I had ever seen was about 3 years ago on Union Rd, beat to hell. I have yet to see another one. :laugh:

Pretty funny seeing gay purple Contours in the junk yard. The only pink Contour I had ever seen was about 3 years ago on Union Rd, beat to hell. I have yet to see another one. :laugh:

You should come to Springfield, MA. I've seen countless pink Contours. I betcha you couldn't sell one with 40k in pristine condition for more than $1000. That's why they're in the city :cool: . Cheap, dependable car.

Bill did you try autotrader? Some H.S. kis should pick that up for a few K I would think. Don't think about trying CEG.

BOOOO gay purple contour, YAY NISSAN MICRA!!!

this thread needs moar Micra pics.

I don't have to drive like a monster, the car is loud from idle on up, it's loudest on decel if it's around 5700rpm, at which point it fires a short burst of fire out the tail pipe, Wheeeeee!

Oooh, fire, fire!
I wonder if I can get my blazer to do that....LOL.
One day I'll have to see this focus of yours! The only car club I know of in this city is those dorky bushwhacker Jeep guys who are like a freaking CULT. Surely there's cool people in this city?!?

if there are, you must be it.... because it sure as hell isn't the monkey.

*laughs* that wasn't very nice!
I wouldn't consider myself cool, so I guess this city is screwed. dammit! I'm just sick of hanging out with the university people I've met since moving here. I'm getting old(er), and well, getting stupid drunk every night ain't my idea of 'good times' anymore.
Crap, I'm turning into a prude. It's finally begun....

I gave up on the university kids a while back... like when I was 20. Now I go after the high profile hookers over on 19th street, $40 a night for those ones, mmmmmmm-dang! They only kinda smell like a dumpster and they treat some of thier sores.

Good times in Saskatoon = SIR weekends, Cruise Night in August, Go-Karts, and driving randomly around the city looking for things to do and usually not finding anything, but I still get a fantastic tan on my arm! Score!

Oh and by the way dave, I'm cool by Canada standards, meaning I remember that my fly goes up... sometimes...

Back