• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

< Assuming you lost (and I have seen your car and what you've done)-- Never met you in person, and this isn't a stab at your car by any means, because it's sweet, but....

What was YOUR time?

Quarter panel isn't much, and that's real rewarding- Always loved your car

Digging question: Where exactly is the land of 1800HP cars? (city wise)- For some reason I thought you were out near W. Bloomfield (you can PM an answer if you even want too haha)

Quarter panel isn't much, and that's real rewarding- Always loved your car

Digging question: Where exactly is the land of 1800HP cars? (city wise)- For some reason I thought you were out near W. Bloomfield (you can PM an answer if you even want too haha)

i work for D&D Performance/Walsh Motorsports.

Speaking of Walsh, I met the owners of the black drop top with a procharger. That car is sick.:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ps. Where's my Corsa bish?

MX has had some actual drag strip issues though... I think his car is scared of being judged by the big mean number panel at the end of the track so it's like to sit comfortably at high 13's :)

MX has had some actual drag strip issues though... I think his car is scared of being judged by the big mean number panel at the end of the track so it's like to sit comfortably at high 13's :)

you're lucky you're in WA, pokey.

Speaking of Walsh, I met the owners of the black drop top with a procharger. That car is sick.:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ps. Where's my Corsa bish?

that could be you! lol.

corsa isn't looking too good right now. :help:

Big talker for someone who needs a whole 4.6L's to be fast... practically cheating.

and trapps... you saving for the procharger install once the snow hits? :)

Beautiful day today. Be there or be square! Reebs is in.

Two very high end cameras will be coming with me. Pics will be insane, also taken by experienced photographers.

And sticky this damn thread already!

Bombay was bumping as usual. Not much action out the street though, people must be watching the news, lol. I hopped over to gratiot at about 11 had a few good races, little ole contour really surprised me.

Dave, I still want my ride!!!

Bombay was bumping as usual. Not much action out the street though, people must be watching the news, lol. I hopped over to gratiot at about 11 had a few good races, little ole contour really surprised me.

Dave, I still want my ride!!!

i was about to track you down to see if you wanted one, but you already split. things got much more interesting after you left.

I'll be out tonight provided the weather holds. I think its supposed to be crappy tomorrow, either way I have stuff to do. So tonights the night, I'll most likely check out M1 bombay first. If its slow, I'll head out to gratiot and see if theres anything good to race over there.

Anyone... I'm sure dave will be out.

I'll be out tonight provided the weather holds. I think its supposed to be crappy tomorrow, either way I have stuff to do. So tonights the night, I'll most likely check out M1 bombay first. If its slow, I'll head out to gratiot and see if theres anything good to race over there.

Anyone... I'm sure dave will be out.

weather.com is your friend. it's supposed to be mint out today and tomorrow.

i'll be out. :laugh:

Back