• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

Nah I was out on saturday giving reebs a little teaser ride, and as I was pulling back into the parking I got pulled over for tint. No ticket. Thank god, I just retinted those a couple months ago.

Nah I was out on saturday giving reebs a little teaser ride, and as I was pulling back into the parking I got pulled over for tint. No ticket. Thank god, I just retinted those a couple months ago.

I didnt think that they were allowd to pull you over JUST for tint...i thought that they could only pull you over for something else, then give you a ticket for tint while they give you the other ticket(s)

correct me if im wrong...

I didnt think that they were allowd to pull you over JUST for tint...i thought that they could only pull you over for something else, then give you a ticket for tint while they give you the other ticket(s)

correct me if im wrong...

you're wrong. ;)

Back on topic with the Cruises......

This sunday and every sunday during the summer, theres a car show at Bakers Restaurant off of Milford Road next to the Kensington Park enterance. Ill be there this sunday and hopefully every. Cars very from old school classics to modern sport cars of course! I heard that there was near 1000 cars out there last sunday. I guess its the place to be on sunday afternoon!

Back on topic with the Cruises......

This sunday and every sunday during the summer, theres a car show at Bakers Restaurant off of Milford Road next to the Kensington Park enterance. Ill be there this sunday and hopefully every. Cars very from old school classics to modern sport cars of course! I heard that there was near 1000 cars out there last sunday. I guess its the place to be on sunday afternoon!

i've been to bakers a few times. it's a cool place. i doubt you can fit 1000 cars there, though. probably a couple hundred at best.

I frequent bakers quite a bit in the summer. Usualy out there with something. They always say there is a 1000 cars there, usualy they mean a 1k cars have been there through out the day, meaning cars for the show and people coming in and out of the restaurant and party store. Only time a 1k cars were there was when car craft came. That was a good show.

5/12/07 (Saturday)

5/12/07 (Saturday)

I should be out at the Autozone around 8 or so and this time there will be more MINI's out there....I hope:cool:

Back