• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What happens...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
...when 9 CEGers find an SVT in the junkyard?

readyyourtools.jpg

HazeltonSVT.jpg

Jamesnewbumper.jpg

HPIM2329.jpg

That looks a hell of a lot like Scrapbusters. What junk yard is that and where at?

NICE FIND! im jealous.

Someone should grab the VIN number and see what year it is and what build #... would be interesting to know.

Could anyone take the passenger side skirt and ship it to me, I really need one ASAP my car is very ugly with a missing skirt.

thanks

There were no side skirts. Sorry. :(

This is a RARE find for us, not many SVT's end up in the yards around here.

Seriously, you should have seen it. I spot the SVT and call over to the guys...SVT over here. They all came running. :laugh: Two of them hit the ground (literally) and started taking the front bumper off and the rest were all over the car checking to see what was still in it. It was great. :)
Fun time for sure.

I was in the middle of taking a tail light out of another post Contique, and as soon as I realized it was the wrong bulb socket I chucked it and came a truckin.

So that's where you were. I was wondering why everyone was there so quickly and you came up last.
We need to do that again. I sure had a good time. :) OK, so I never have a bad time at the junkyard, ever. :D
It was really nice meeting James and Tony. They made out real good on that trip. I think everyone got something off of that SVT.

Back