• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ SE CEG'ers who are attending?

still dont see why Ryan was banned i think thats all just a big blotch of bs

now cam,josh, and chris yeah. what ever happened to Logan? and also wtf about X. yeah im diggin up a(n) old grave but they are my good friends and im just curious. would it be better if this was taken to PM's?

True. Just look at the fact that I don't have the most posts anymore. I'm just not into it anymore. I used to get on here and go through almost every section (save for most the regional sections) and look at nearly every new post. Don't even come close to doing that anymore. Just ain't the same.
Still lots of info around here and some good people, so it's still good.

Ross, we need to talk regarding the meeting time and a location. I have hostage negotiator class from the 30th 'till May 4th, but I will call you one of those days.

Ya I won't be able to make it with buying the house and all, not to mention lack of vacation time. I'll have 2 weeks of time next year though so as long as they have it again I'm there for sure. Depending on when you guys come thru the area or if you guys ae we could meet up if you wanted and hang out for a few. LMK

We will not be stopping. We are going to piss in bottles and eat crackers and potato chips. Have reserve tanks made so we only have to stop once to fill them. 15 hour drive. We are going to go 140 the whole time. Suriel is a cop so it'll be ok.

We will not be stopping. We are going to piss in bottles and eat crackers and potato chips. Have reserve tanks made so we only have to stop once to fill them. 15 hour drive. We are going to go 140 the whole time. Suriel is a cop so it'll be ok.
:silence: ........... Oh ok :rolleyes: lol

That sounds like more fun than spring zing! :)

Kool, thanks. Dina and I are trying to make changes to her schedule at work so she will be able to go, but we wont know unti the end of next week. Ross, I will keep you up-date with what ever happens.

Cheers,
Suriel

Suriel you may want to check about road closings before you leave. With all the fires the interstates in florida/south georgia are sometimes shut down.

Back