• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ SE CEG'ers who are attending?

Who is going from the SE? I reserved my room and sent the registration fee today. I will be driving up to Atlanta area on Wed afternoon then continuing the trip on Thrs morning. I am flexible to make changes to my traveling plans since I will be going alone. I would like to meet someone in Atlanta or Knoxville area and caravan the rest of the trip.

Cheers,
Suriel

Last edited:
Haha I texted u earlier (I guess bout an hour and half after your post) since I didn't see you post last week. Good to see you're definitely making it.
As you already know, I'm doing the whole trip wednesday.

I got your text not too long after this post...lol

I waited till the last minute cuz I was not sure if I was gonna make it after my car accident since I can see well out of my left eye, but I went to my Optimologist (sp) today and he said my sight might be back to normal by then.

Ross you are leaving Monday morning?

Trey, John, Brad sup with your plans?

~~Suriel

Got the message and I sent Todras a PM.

I have a really stupid question but the running at Gingerman, I assume we pay at the track?

If my vision does not get back to normal at least I have one eye ball with 20-10 vision and the other one is 20-30 :) :)

Yeah to come back I'm gonna leave monday morning.
I hope your eyesight does get better quick.

And make sure you check your PMs.

Last edited:
No, she has to work and does not have any more vacation time or personal days. I took Eleven (11) days off and she got jelous (sp) LOL !!!! She did want to attend. We are making plans to attend the next Dragon run or where ever it is going to be.

John, Trey, Brad WHERE ARE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Suriel

Is Dina not going?

That sucks. There's always next year though.

I'm starting to think there ain't many/any other people going from the south. None other than us have registered. I'm pretty sure brad and trey ain't going. Brad hardly post anymore and I think trey spent all his money on wheels and speakers and amps.:laugh:

John said he wants to go, but I'm starting to think he ain't.

Well if its just the two of us from the south then I consider caravaning with you. You are leaving Weds morning and how long is the trip from your house to Grand Rapis?

15 hours according to map quest. My momma (yeah I know I need to move out) would probably let you stay at our house tuesday night if you want. I think there is a foldout bed in our spare bedroom (my nephew's play room when he comes over) and we got a fold out couch.

You're welcome to ride with me if you want. That saves you about ~$250 in gas. Then split a room with someone and that saves you some more. I need a DD anyways.

Come on. I wanted to meet all the SE tough guys. :D
standard.jpg

yeah none of those guys even visit the forums any more other then me and justin. ryan and i were thinkin bout comin but work and life got him tangled up and well finances got me. im tryin to work it out though i wanna meet the EGL crackers:cool::laugh:

Back