• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skunkworks meet?

All Kait needs to do is call Drew and Mike with her measurements and then find out where the next try out is...game over:laugh: BTW Tim, where are the pics of the Skunkworks grand re-opening meet:shrug:

Roger....nice exhaust....I mean exhaust tip.:laugh: You said you got the "middle" grade of tint.....can't tell from the pics.:shrug:

All Kait needs to do is call Drew and Mike with her measurements and then find out where the next try out is...game over:laugh: BTW Tim, where are the pics of the Skunkworks grand re-opening meet:shrug:

Yeah Tim, I was thinking the same thing. I knew two people took pics, but I just noticed yours never came up.

100_0185.jpg

Jason says..."I can't believe this little kid will not eat the burger I just cooked for him, my cooking career is over!":cry: :laugh:

Roger....nice exhaust....I mean exhaust tip.:laugh: You said you got the "middle" grade of tint.....can't tell from the pics.:shrug:

Maybe that's a good thing when you factor in its illegal here in Michigan but it is infact the 35% tint. It goes 50,35,20 and 5%. Hell I used to only go with 50% and people didn't even know I had the windows tinted unless they REALLY looked:laugh:

Back