• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skunkworks meet?

I would rather be so called fat and drink awesome beer, then have to drink that bottled piss!

0421071537b.jpg

Excellent candidate for a Photoshop Contest

same way you "worked" on B2's...Somebody ****ed up.

ya sure, 97 on the Asvab, 24 on the ACT(11 in english will bring down your score everytime) #1 in my Electronic warfare class and #2 in my electronics class. Ya pretty sure they didn't mess up there

ya sure, 97 on the Asvab, 24 on the ACT(11 in english will bring down your score everytime) #1 in my Electronic warfare class and #2 in my electronics class. Ya pretty sure they didn't mess up there

the past called. it said you're overdue on your rent for living there the last 4 years.

LOL you are the ****s that keep bringing it up. Hopefully I did well on this test then you clowns can hear about how I work on the Predator :)

Sorry we all can't have awesome jobs working on handy vans and such :crazy:

LOL you are the ****s that keep bringing it up. Hopefully I did well on this test then you clowns can hear about how I work on the Predator :)

Sorry we all can't have awesome jobs working on handy vans and such :crazy:

i've never worked on a handi van in my life. and if it wasn't for a handi van, your bike would still be in impoundi pound.

hey the meet was great! it was nice to see the MI peeps again. the funniest part was when the "mexican" lost a bet and had to get an atomic wedgey while trying to whistle the star spangled banner. that had to hurt! who knew tighty whities could stretch that far? you guys are too much. thanks for the skunkworks T-shirt steeda. whoever designed it is a genius.

Back