• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

headers!!!!!!

so?
here is the new whip...
2007STILimitedEditionSatinWhitePear.jpg

dudes, the propellar grill is badass. what do you guys care what the front looks like anyway? just like kevin and hector, the only side you will ever see is the back.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

oh yeah, and when i get it we are having a meet at hooters. i am making up t-shirts right now for the meet. "BOOST or BUSTS"

Boy mikey, you don't even have the car and youre running your mouth off. Sheesh, at least wait till you have keys in hand :laugh: The T-Shirts will be awesome!!:cool:

dudes, the propellar grill is badass. what do you guys care what the front looks like anyway? just like kevin and hector, the only side you will ever see is the back.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
BUHAHAHAHAHA.....wait BUHAHAHAHAHA

If you only knew.:laugh:

sorry about blowin your secret M!key... hopefully I'll still get a ride one day.. :)

I want boost... :(

I used to hate the new front end but in person it looks fantastic and is a big improvement...

are you going to paint the headlights like Chris did?

Have fun with it Mikey. You better do some rallyX events with that beast. That splitter looks sweet on it.

i dont know if i could get it dirty. as for the headlights...morettes? :)

you dont get one.
:bah: Sheesh, didn't say i wanted one. :shrug: I said they will be awesome, as in for the people who will be wearing them. I'm not boosted, so I don't want one :p
As far as blowing Mikey's secret Crispy, as soon as I found out he was getting a new car I knew right away. It's all he's been talking about for the last how many months :laugh: Can't wait to see this thing :cool:

just like kevin and hector, the only side you will ever see is the back.

Till my festiva's done.....muahahahah muahahahah muahahahah :deep breath: muahahahah muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *passes out from too much evil laughing*

Too bad the Festiva will be sitting in a cloud of it's own FWD smoke. AWD FTW.

Just a little 1.6T swap....about 50 horse less than my hopes.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/festiva/0/7ce097c4-0ba3-4704-b0a3-b35d9b82ee25.htm

SHOgun!!!!

I have only one problems with the Shogun, the shape of the rear flares.....they're too boxy IMO....theres a guy on the Festiva boards that's working on a monster home-built shogun that should be sweet when done, he's doing the flairs out back a bit different.

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7574

Last edited:
i dont know if i could get it dirty. as for the headlights...morettes? :)

no way... unless those will also be HID's and you can adjust them... that feature is the shiznit... When Chris showed me how it worked I was blown away!!

any idea what number you will have? what was it? 800 of each color?

Back