• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It has begun!!!!

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
I missed the Fed-Ex guy on Saturday by an hour, he was comin' to drop off teh MSDS.:laugh: So since he will be back today, yesterday I began removing the manifolds to reduce the install time. Just takin' it nice and slow, maybe an hour or two at a time. Stop for a beer or two, work a bit more, another beer.....ya know. I will be giving updates and some pics as well. Just wanted to share and say hi to all. :cool:

WooHoo!
Take a picture of all the beer bottles. :D I did. :laugh:

Keep us posted on the progress.

Last edited:
where have you been i have not seen you on here all weekend? i was going to try and stop by friday to get those springs but i lost your # :) maybe this weekend i will swing down.. are you around about 7ish i could stop on day next week week before work.. just let me know i mean i am in no hurry i just don't want them in your way if they are/...

Glad you're finally getting your headers . I like that you've started the swap , even before you've got the headers . A smart move taking it slow .

Mmmmmmm ... chocolate cake with nekkid wimmins :drool:

That really was a smart move Scott.
The job really isn't hard, it can be time consuming at certain points, but not that difficult. You have all the right tools so you should be good to go.

You don't have the glass pack on yet do you? I got mine put on on Friday. No more Magnaflow. **happy dance** The car sounds better already.

Mike, yeah stop by anytime. I have Kung Fu from 6-9 on Fri, and 2-6 on Sat. Any other time is good.

Elky, I like cake, whipped cream and nekkid women too, but I'm still confused???:shrug: :laugh:

No glasspack, yet. God, the last nut on the front header was a B***h, gonna try again tonight for a bit, then cheer on the Pens!:cool: :laugh:

Thanks guys, see ya soon.

So sexy!:drool:

headersij8.jpg

You're killin' me today, Elky. :laugh:

Here's a pic of her with both her arms, and her newest weapon she's learning.[/quote]

i try.....

well, she dont look so tough...all i would have to do is hit her with my car and she would go down!
hehe
j/k i wouldn't really hit her with my car....it might actually be kinda fun to let her kick the crap outta me!

Last edited:
Ok, back on track,all. :laugh:
This is the worst exhaust manifold, EVER. Wound up dremmeling off teh last nut it was so bad.
boooopf5.jpg

Finally, the front on.
finallyzz8.jpg

The rear one is also being a pain, startin' it tonight. Wish me luck.

Back