• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

Nope, Luca offered to send in a set so they could copy them .... not me.. I just wanted a set...

I already have morettes for 1 car.... but the other 2 will be rollin the eyelids at some time regardless of who makes them

i see, sorry about the mix up. but yea, i want some bad and i dont care who makes them.

Steeda you're a douche! Never seen you mention that and then you come in and muck up her thread?! Really nice. The quality seems top notich on these products. IMO Krispy should just get these made. You make them and they will come.

Nope, Luca offered to send in a set so they could copy them .... not me.. I just wanted a set...
I did.
I PM'd them and wanted to know if they were going to be returned to me in the same condition that I sent them. They never replied.

Steeda you're a douche! Never seen you mention that and then you come in and muck up her thread?! Really nice. The quality seems top notich on these products. IMO Krispy should just get these made. You make them and they will come.

You're ****ing stupid. I said it a few times if you can't read. Weather you saw when I posted it or not, I did.

I'll email Justin again this weekend. Who has lenses or a passenger side assembly that they want to donate? I already have a drivers side in my garage.

this would be wicked as hell. i have some money to play with so if these come out n the price is fair, hell yeah!

Back