• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet, April 14th

Well I'm going to put my summer wheels on and figure out what I'm going to do with my Mirko and then I'll probably head down to Uni if the weather permits.

Anyone else planning on heading downtown tomorrow night?

maybe if we could set a date in little far in advance then more could come and from farther. maybe just plan somethign for like june 1 or something....just and idea, this would just give peopel time in advance to take off work and stuff.

maybe if we could set a date in little far in advance then more could come and from farther. maybe just plan somethign for like june 1 or something....just and idea, this would just give peopel time in advance to take off work and stuff.

Well the original post was made on 3/31... the first meet wasn't until the 4/14, the second one being 4/20. How much time do you need :shrug:

Just making sure the 20th CSVT meet is going going down right? B/c i'm planning on going. Just got my front and rear bumper fixed (which is y i couldnt go to the first meet) and ready to show it off:)

I heard about that. So what are you planning on doing about it?

Maybe I should bring my Camaro and we can play... :D

Me and KyleQ are fixing it now. We currently have the tranny out and KyleQ is going to bring the tranny to his friends transmission shop to install my new shift forks, 3rd gear syncro and my new torsen diff.

Next week i hope we can get it back in and i can drive the car again.

I think it was "very nice" in the words of Borat.

Although Ithe best part of the meet was all about Joe and his come backs, like from when Ryan was talking...

Ryan: I've been to Hooters, but I was black listed
Joe: You mean you white listed on the wall

.... actually it was...

You were blacklisted, because you white listed on the wall...

and the other one

"so did you guys go to hooters"

No, but Kyle's got a pair right here. (referring to Kyle Q)
:laugh:

tried to make it to the meet. I was well on my way, even early, but some camaro cut me off and i slammed on the brakes and psssshhhtt, blew the driver side brake line. Driving with next no brakes sucks ass. So then i had to go to napa and get new lines and put them on. THEN, while leaving napa i backed up to far onto a curb and cracked part of my side skirting :mad:

I headed down to porkys to see if anybody was there but ended up meeting up my with friend that has a turbo coupe too so the night wasn't a total flop. Now i just gotta bleed the lines...

Dude,
That sucks man.:blackeye:
Maybe next time?
Sucks about the side Skirt.
Ford Discontinued them aswell

I think i need to start checking Junkyards for CSVT's. Pull skirts and ****s.

Back