• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

I sure hope it doesn't snow that weekend... Hopefully we get some nice warm weather soon! Still hoping for 3 csvt's from my end.... I think I can get my bro for sure... but the other one will probably cop out....

flurries and snow and cold weather suck when you want to have a meet. dang it all.... It better be nice that day, kuz I am sick of this crap.

flurries and snow and cold weather suck when you want to have a meet. dang it all.... It better be nice that day, kuz I am sick of this crap.
Yeah, no kidding!! It's snowing outside my work in Sheboygan Falls :cry: Where is the warm weather :shrug:

Okay, with all the disgusting audio installs I've been seeing on CEG I'm going to offer my services up for a small fee, say like some gas money or something like that... So if you have any audio questions or audio equipment looked at, let me know what your problem is or what you want me to look at so I can be sure to grab the right tools for working. Now... I don't do the whole sauder thing.... I do crimp caps, which I have yet to notice the difference, and I've never had them pull apart ever.... just so ya know, I know some people are anal retentive about saudering audio connections... so... anyways... if you have some audio needs, I'll be there to check it out if you want, and if I'm not able to figure it out right then an there, I will get back to when I do figure out the problem... all right... that's all...

Okay, with all the disgusting audio installs I've been seeing on CEG I'm going to offer my services up for a small fee, say like some gas money or something like that... So if you have any audio questions or audio equipment looked at, let me know what your problem is or what you want me to look at so I can be sure to grab the right tools for working. Now... I don't do the whole sauder thing.... I do crimp caps, which I have yet to notice the difference, and I've never had them pull apart ever.... just so ya know, I know some people are anal retentive about saudering audio connections... so... anyways... if you have some audio needs, I'll be there to check it out if you want, and if I'm not able to figure it out right then an there, I will get back to when I do figure out the problem... all right... that's all...

I'll take you up on that... something in my car is freakin wacked... the speakers "crack" at higher volumes (which isnt high at all) I think the front Audiobahn speakers are blown.. maybe I will pick up another set and have you install them -- also does EVERY CSVT out there have speakers that cut in and out? as in you lose sound on a side, round a corner fast and bam, your sound comes back? My stereo sounds like complete crap... my engine is louder than the sound unless I want to hear cracking and god aweful noises.

well then i guess i'm bringing the contour after all!! i need to put a fuel pump in it tho..

thats exactly what M!key's car needs too... his works pretty decently if you keep the tank at over 1/2 -- get at a 1/2 or less and the gauge goes to 0psi at idle.

you should be ok if you just keep the tank full or at 3/4... we only have 45 minutes to go.

thats exactly what M!key's car needs too... his works pretty decently if you keep the tank at over 1/2 -- get at a 1/2 or less and the gauge goes to 0psi at idle.

you should be ok if you just keep the tank full or at 3/4... we only have 45 minutes to go.

Mine doesn't do that.. it bucks really bad dies on the interstate while cruising at 72.. and it sounds really underpowered.. and it has a long delay in throttle response..

when you swappin it? we are getting 4-7 inches tomorrow :(

8-10" I here for us. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time for some 4wd donuts yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Back