• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone need anything?

281Thunder

Veteran CEG'er
I was at the local junkyard yesterday and they have a CSVT there that looks mostly complete except for the wheels. It's black with blue interior. If you need anything I'll try to run up and see how much they want...providing it dries up some. It was a mudpit yesterday and it rained again today. I asked if he'd sell the whole thing but he said no.

The grille was still there, I think it was perfect.

The body kit...the rear bumper has a big crack in it, the sides looked ok, but they're sitting on the ground too so I dunno how hard they'd be to get off, and I don't remember anything wrong with the front bumper.

...and the clips that hold the light thing in the middle up?

Haha...what's that? The dome light? I'll try to see what I can find out but I'm not gonna do too much climbing in it now. As I posted in the other thread, the back end is 4' in the air right now propped up with tires.

I need the driver side door handle bezel piece. The blue plastic piece that surrounds the door handle, window switches and lock switch.

The tab on mine snapped off while I was taking it off so now it doesn't snap it and stay tight against the door panel.

Last edited:
Haha...what's that? The dome light? I'll try to see what I can find out but I'm not gonna do too much climbing in it now. As I posted in the other thread, the back end is 4' in the air right now propped up with tires.

Ahahahaha, I was having a moment of dumbness and couldn't think of it. It's the housing in the front that holds the interior lights and the sunroof switch.

I'll check on this stuff the next time I'm up that way.

Cliff - Will the window and sunroof motors work out of any 98+, or any Contour for that matter. I know there's some other models there.

hey, I need the inserts/jack covers, that go on the side skirts. only 2 of them from the passanger side. if only 1 is there, i will also take it. and the grill from the rear bumper (the one between the two tips).

Cliff - Will the window and sunroof motors work out of any 98+, or any Contour for that matter. I know there's some other models there.

I'm assuming they will, but we all know how assumptions work. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I also need the power antenna. I'm trying to sell this bad boy before summer time...

8000RPM - Side skirts and rear bumper are gone.

cliff - I'll look into the motors on the other ones to see if they're the same. Also, I seen a power antenna on ebay listed as 89-97 Thunderbird and 95-00 Contour. You got a pic of what one looks like for the Contour? If so I've got 2 good ones laying around from a Tbird.

I need the driver side door handle bezel piece. The blue plastic piece that surrounds the door handle, window switches and lock switch.

The tab on mine snapped off while I was taking it off so now it doesn't snap it and stay tight against the door panel.

and chance it has this piece?

Back