• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my point. Saying he did a great job with these.!! How they snug the hood making them really a heatshield. Did you forget to read the rest of my sentences....

Ahh... I thought you were complaining about it leaving imprints, then meaning other than that it was an awesome job.

I'll just carry on now... :blackeye:

There is going to be another GB for these on NECO, its being set up by someone else however.

It was my point. Saying he did a great job with these.!! How they snug the hood making them really a heatshield. Did you forget to read the rest of my sentences....

Anyone using the CF hoods with these? I've got the cowl hood and I assumed that everything would fit OK. Was my assumption a correct one?

Yes,

I hope to have more then half, if not all of them shipped thursday.

The trim has been amazingly annoying to put on, and im trying not to fail out of school this semester.

Hay pudmunkie im new to the forums and a fellow ceg'r told me to ask you about the heat sheild for the intake, he said its awesome and i gotta pick one up.

Ive got to get the rest of the heatshields out, I may have extras. I will know once all the paid for ones have shipped.

Otherwise, ill need to see about what it would cost for a single shield to be cut, then I could take them on a 1 by 1 basis

alright. Let me know (PM or email blur2005@gmail.com) when you know if you have an extra. I would like the rubber stripping. Regardless of price you will have the money for it right away. Paypal is good. Im reputable on NECO disregard my post count :)

for all you that are putting on your own trim. i just rememberd that the foam that is commonly found on a rake handle is perfict for a nice seal on your hood. you may have one around your house. i found mine and just cut it off. free trim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back