• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost Finished

Chrome rims/accents. He'll look like every tard with a 15 year old car that went to Wal-Mart and bought the chrome door and fender strips. "Nothing else but gray" is sleek, simple, and stylish. The dark rims set it off well.
beleive me i will never look like a tard in this car this thing has the best of everything and it is nothing like some car with wallmart chrome strips..

beleive me i will never look like a tard in this car this thing has the best of everything and it is nothing like some car with wallmart chrome strips..

That's good.
Here's a quick hack-job of some Zinik Z18 Minardis.
baggedrimsblack.jpg

I'd go 35% tint all around. It looks clean, refined and almost stock. That and theres a better chance you won't get poked for it! :D

Chrome rims/accents. He'll look like every tard with a 15 year old car that went to Wal-Mart and bought the chrome door and fender strips. "Nothing else but gray" is sleek, simple, and stylish. The dark rims set it off well.

Yeah maybe if he put some cheap plastic chrome wheels or something like that on it, but if he put on some American Racing, Keystone, or other NOT walmart rim I think it would look good. If you think for one second someone driving this car would look like a tard, WOW, there is no way that could happen unless you did put on some cheap Walmart or Fleet Farm rims. And with the chrome accent I'm just saying maybe a silver pinstrip down the side or a bar of chrome down the side nothing big and definatly not cheap Walmart crap either.

A bar of chrome down the side? No thanks. Sleek, simple, and stylish all the way. Having the "bling-bling" look works for some people, but I prefer Contours stay respectable.

I understand different preferred looks for different ages I guess. And I am a big fan of chrome so I can see but hey I think it looks good on dark colors. I do like the dark rims but I prefer chrome ones was all I was saying.

im telling you guys they look much better in person
2545349_1_full.jpg

I vote for no tint at all. If your going for the show car look, then no tint is a must.

Btw, I still agree with everyone. Those wheels are awful on a contour. Actually, they would look awful on anything. :D

Don't listen to them about the wheels. I personally don't care for them, but if you like 'em then screw it! After all, everybody telling you to ditch the wheels have cars that look exactly alike except for color. For the most part, there are 5 or 6 different wheel styles that it seems everyone has. Keep what you have, keep the car totally unique (rather than just partially), and tell us all to eff off!

Back