• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks Bill

What am I chopped liver. jk... I saw the post with the pics already. I thought maybe if I gave you a hard time I could be as cool as Steeda.LOL

Last edited:
The chicken was hilarious. I bet the look on my face and Jareds was priceless as we opened up your dish, "uhhhhhhhh, isss this... Chicken???" staring down into some crazy polish fiesta! LOL, good times.

The chicken was hilarious. I bet the look on my face and Jareds was priceless as we opened up your dish, "uhhhhhhhh, isss this... Chicken???" staring down into some crazy polish fiesta! LOL, good times.

Haha, I remember opening up the tub and being like "I dont remember chicken looking like this..."

haha, its all good. Im glad I bought enough hamburgers then... That was some gooood eatin'

probably thinks he is gay and harmless.....most women say they feel more comfy around those types :)

thats the truth.......if anyone wants to button up stuff on their car, or add new before the snow that they need help with let me know, i have a few more things i want to do and i have a nice heated garage to do it in. by the way thanks for the gasket bill, i put the gasket in and started the car up to find a massive crack in the exhaust piping, now 100$ later i have a straight exhaust and no leaks

Back